• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What did you do?

dreamfinder

Advertisement
Sun was 3.0 on the TM. They put in some new fancy TMs a few months back, finally tried one. Has the Google Maps based stuff, does inclines up to like 20% and down to like -5%. Nice piece of equipment. So I selected a 3mi course, thinking I've got 25 mins, I'll crank that out, get something other than my normal. Didn't see the part about the 12.5% incline. First 1/4 is just constant increases up to that 12.5%, followed by a few rollers. Didn't really smooth out until like 1 1/2, when it flattened out, had slight neg inclines. That first part kicked my tuccus. Today was bike.

DznyGrlSD

Friday PM run sorta happened - 2.0 @ 13:16/mi - my digestive system is NOT used to me running in the afternoons again :hungover:

Saturday - 4.0 @ 11:55/mi - started experimenting with Galloway's run/walk. Did 3:1 and ran the same pace as straight running with a LOT less effort

Sunday: Full body workout/weights - 80 mins

DznyGrlSD

Yesterday - 3.4 @ 12:23/mi with a lot of wind. Tried to stick to 3:1 run/walk but some segments were 2:1 + mytrle routine

Today - circuit/quick fit. My hamstrings & glutes are KILLING me today #Stiff

RunningKoen

5M/8K in 37:39. Part of the Amsterdam Marathon races.

Very crowded and poorly organised corrals. Rarely had the space to run at a constant and decent pace. Last 500 meters where running into the Olympic Stadion, and the sprint was on the olympic track. Epic race :)

dreamfinder

Sun was 3 in Kenya, then 1.5 in American Samoa. Tried a different one of those fancy new treadmills at the gym, and this one had different routes, and the street view actually worked. The location of the screen sucks, it's about 4 feet above the belt, so watching the pictures of the elephants on the run was fascinating, but hard to see. Today was bike.

Texas84

Premium Member
Great weather, finally. Points 5K Saturday, 10 miles Sunday. Decided I'm not going over 10 miles anymore on these hills. My 10 mile time was a few seconds off my half PR. 3 miles this morning with a creepy moon. Light clouds gave it that Halloween feel.

Top Bottom