• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

3.1 slow/easy miles this morning 13:04/mi

I'm doing my dry-run for the wine/dine this weekend so I'm not overly concerned about my pace - I want to see how my legs hold up the next 3 days

dreamfinder

Did a half marathon Sun with my DW at her pace. After she did the half in Jan she said never again, and then a few months ago she said "Wanna do this one?". Then immediately after finishing she said never again. : ) For the fact neither of us had managed to get anything longer than 7-8 miles in for the last few months I'll take it. Today was bike.

DznyGrlSD

Wine/Dine test run was (mostly) a success!

Friday - 5k 13:04/mi
Saturday - PR'd my 10k! 6.2 @ 11:58/mi - need to go in & update my runDisney profile!
Sunday - 10 SLOW, mostly walking miles - 14:52/mi

I had a decent amount of ankle pain on Sunday about 5 miles in. My left ankle is notoriously weak - any suggestions for the next 3 weeks?

Today - 45min circuit w/my trainer - upper body

dreamfinder

Shakeout mile then stretching.

Wine/Dine test run was (mostly) a success!

I had a decent amount of ankle pain on Sunday about 5 miles in. My left ankle is notoriously weak - any suggestions for the next 3 weeks?
Looks good! RE the ankle, depends on where it is and what you have handy, but I believe strapping a light weight onto your foot (like really light) and then doing flexes/rotations can help, or looping a resistance band around your toes and holding the other end and doing similar flexes.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Mean Girls Cult
Premium Member
All training is suspended as I await the arrival of a Category 3 hurricane hitting the Florida Panhandle tonight. If Michael increases to a Cat 4, we will evacuate to family in Tampa this afternoon, pets included.

Top Bottom