What did you do?

bethram

I was a big bad slacker this morning, but I plan to run tomorrow most likely in some rain, but that's ok. I woke up every time I shifted around last night because my knee was killing me, I went ahead and got up with my alarm, walked to the bathroom, then went back to bed. Not only did my knee hurt, something kept popping in the back of my heel/achilles area. I decided it was best not to push it and I would pretend that it was Sunday morning and take a day of rest :) By the time I left for work my knee still hurt but I was no longer popping, now everything is good, just a little residual soreness from my long run yesterday.

bethram

4.1 miles this rainy morning. I started on the treadmill because I just couldn't make myself go outside when it was already raining, well the rain stopped and I had enough of the treadmill so I went outside to finish. The rain held off until I had about 3/4 of a mile left.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
45 minutes this morning on some sore legs from the gym yesterday. I need to go by the dog store and get one of those baggie holders to clip to Mr Toby's harness. Lately, he is timing his bathroom breaks very poorly. Not that he knows the difference, but usually he makes it to the edge of the woods and it hasnt been an issue. But today, he pulled up right in front of The Tea Room (this high fluting tea room where it is required to hold your pinkie out). I started dragging him 30 yards over to the woods. Poor boy.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
45 minutes this morning on some sore legs from the gym yesterday. I need to go by the dog store and get one of those baggie holders to clip to Mr Toby's harness. Lately, he is timing his bathroom breaks very poorly. Not that he knows the difference, but usually he makes it to the edge of the woods and it hasnt been an issue. But today, he pulled up right in front of The Tea Room (this high fluting tea room where it is required to hold your pinkie out). I started dragging him 30 yards over to the woods. Poor boy.
Bah, let him drop that brick in front of those snots. And stand there in the window, wide stance, arms crossed over your puffed out chest, and give them a big smile :D

joel_maxwell

Bah, let him drop that brick in front of those snots. And stand there in the window, wide stance, arms crossed over your puffed out chest, and give them a big smile :D
LOL. I truly want too.... but my luck, Ill get slapped with a fine. Nick, I do however let him hike his leg on their planters, that box in the front door. Picture coming. Dude kills it. That is good enough.

We wont talk about the same residence in the same neighborhood that dont use the leash law, and let their dogs wander while "walking them".

a2grafix

Just under 3 miles, 2.90 to be exact, on a perfect sunny Tuesday afternoon in Memphis for a mid-January day. Mid-50s, southerly head wind, about 35 minutes of lazy running. One more time out, likely Thursday, before Sunday's Louisiana Half Marathon in Baton Rouge. Even better, a weekend with the girlfriend and a couple's massage after the half.

joel_maxwell

for Nick @Donald Duck

photo.JPG

joel_maxwell

Nice and easy loop from the Beach Club Villas to the Studios and around the lagoon...I have no idea how far that is...2-2.5 miles maybe. Then we played a round of mini golf. This afternoon my boy will take on Vader at Jedi Training!
That remind me, Ill be there in October.... so I need to map out my 2 runs ill miss on that vacation. Man, I hate thinking about missing a long run.

LindsayLoves

Nice and easy loop from the Beach Club Villas to the Studios and around the lagoon...I have no idea how far that is...2-2.5 miles maybe. Then we played a round of mini golf. This afternoon my boy will take on Vader at Jedi Training!

Sounds like a lovely run.

Today I had 3 easy miles planned and did 3.5 easy miles. I am finally getting the hang of easy run things by changing up routes/surfaces to make it more interesting. Also I am digging this mid-40s weather, makes running just a tad more enjoyable when I am not worried about my sweat freezing my hair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom