What did you do?

Mr mom

7.5 miles on the bike this morning. Last ride before my Tri.

Last swim tomorrow. Settling on which goggles to go with.

Nerves setting in... getting nervous already. dreamed about transitions and the swim start. Didnt sleep worth a hoot.

Cannot wait for you to do this, seems like you have been training forever. I really hope all goes well with this.

Ariel484

Happy National Running Day!

I celebrated by...not running. I lifted this morning before realizing it's National Running Day...if I'd known beforehand I would have switched things around. Oh well. Lifting helps my running, so it works, right? :D

Mr mom

I celebrated by...not running. I lifted this morning before realizing it's National Running Day...if I'd known beforehand I would have switched things around. Oh well. Lifting helps my running, so it works, right? :D

It is, did not know that, lol

bethram

I didn't run today, either, but I might try my foot out tomorrow.

Today I rode 6.4 miles around my sister's neighborhood.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Cannot wait for you to do this, seems like you have been training forever. I really hope all goes well with this.
I know right. It has almost been a year since I started flirting with the idea.

I think it will. I need to enter it with realization it is my first and I need to go just have fun, but we all know Im too competitive with myself and I cant just moozy into Transition and hang out.... get in, get out.

I think I run enough the rest of the year to focus on something else today. I think these days are great, for those who dont run and are trying to find an excuse to start.... since january 1 has passed. :D

I didn't run today, either, but I might try my foot out tomorrow.

Today I rode 6.4 miles around my sister's neighborhood.
Good luck with the foot tomorrow. If you are like me, you are tired of obsessing over the injury and ready to get back to normalcy.

Sumrdog

I was going to take the day off from running, since I have been having a stupid pain in my right shin...all my pain is always on my right side, I must be lopsided...Anyway since its National Running Day I feel like I should at least do my little 3 mile loop tonight after work. I don't know though, the last time I ignored a pain it turned into a stress fracture...

Ariel484

I was going to take the day off from running, since I have been having a stupid pain in my right shin...all my pain is always on my right side, I must be lopsided...Anyway since its National Running Day I feel like I should at least do my little 3 mile loop tonight after work. I don't know though, the last time I ignored a pain it turned into a stress fracture...

:eek: BE CAREFUL!!!

Sumrdog

:eek: BE CAREFUL!!!
I know...I should just rest. I don't have any running events until September. I will go for a bike ride instead...I just have this vision of my muscles atrophying every day that I don't use them. But I won't be doing myself any favors if I make it worse... Thanks!

JillC LI

Didn't know if was National Running Day! I suppose I could say I celebrated early with yesterday afternoon's run of 4.4 miles at 9:52 pace. :)

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I'm back. I'll post my report soon. Again, thank you all for following and posting during my epic run. The thread that Joel started is humbling...

Anyway, 460 miles up and down and around a mountain, in 9 days. The last 48 hours were straight, non-stop, no breaks, no sleep, running. I went into sleep deprived delirium, and hallucinated to a point that scared the s--t out of me. The most intense physical and emotional pain I have ever experienced. It has changed me. I'm not the same, and the short time my wife was there and what she experienced, she feels the same. So much went on that it's just too much to write down. I ran 460 miles in one shot. I'm a pretty happy guy. No 500 buckle, but I still got 460 mile hardware, and a plaque will be sent to me acknowledging my 460 miles and the highest mileage logged on that course besides last year's two finishers.

What's next?!

Kristia

National Running Day & appropriately my first run in over 6 weeks. Felt so good to get back out after having my arm imobilized for so long. Long recovery ahead & I never expected an arm injury could have such an effect on running (& a lot of other things).
Welcome back!

bethram

3.25 at 8:25 this morning. It is HOT and sticky here in New Orleans, I can't wait to get back to Atlanta, at least it's cooler in the morning. My foot is still sore, but not as bad as when I ran on Sunday in Florida.

Texas84

Back to running before sunrise. 3.25 miles at 100% humidity, rained all night, totally soaked at the end. Awesome! Also forgot that stop signs are optional before dawn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom