What did you do?

Kristia

Yeah, I cannot wait for spring, that and fall are my best running weather. cooler but nice and no ice and snow or heavy heat.
Me too! Love running in the spring and fall. This wind has been killer here this year. Temps aren't horrible, but add the wind...ugh! Nor'easter on its way now.

Kristia

Shorts weather!!!!

Its currently 45 and sunny :cool:
Pardon my excitement but it might snow tomorrow so I just had to take advantage of this glorious weather. My excitement about the weather showed in my run 5.13 miles @ 8:35/mi. Yesterday I had a super low energy run and had to redeem myself with a better showing.
It was so nice today! Bummed I didn't get a run in. Had a bunch of stuff to do after work. This weather has been crazy lately. Nor'easter...booooooo!!!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
23 miles on trails.

Doubled over with stomach cramping at mile 14. Not enough sodium. Almost puked. Took an s-cap and I was sort of okay by mile 18.

Supposed to be a bad storm tomorrow with 60 mph winds. That means run 25+ miles and dodge trees falling or fill my pack with weights again and do 300 flights of stairclimbers.

Train hard folks.

bethram

3.9 miles, 8:41 pace, ran the big hill a record 4 times. 31 degrees, windy, and snow on the ground for the first time this winter.

LindsayLoves

It was so nice today! Bummed I didn't get a run in. Had a bunch of stuff to do after work. This weather has been crazy lately. Nor'easter...booooooo!!!

Booo is right! I literally planned my week around this stupid storm so I could get my runs in on Monday and Tuesday. I have my fingers crossed for clear roads by Thursday...

dreamfinder

Love the dog pics! I wish my lab would run with me, but she definitely has shiny object syndrome.

Trying to get back to regular runs I'm happy with. Slowly adding miles onto my weekend runs again, trying to focus on the 1/2s this year. Building in the incline on the TM as well as more speed work at the end of the run. Nothing I'm really proud of right now though.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Good job everyone. Looks like some good activity.

8.25 miles this morning. 34 degrees, felt like 24 with the wind chill. I dont mind the cold, but the wind will degrade you in a heart beat. I will miss the cold, but not the winter wind.

Cycle trainer and weights tomorrow.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Storm approahes. We are getting 60-70 mph winds, so today:

7+ miles on the trails (that drove me nuts today)

And I left the trails and went directly to the gym to knock out 259 floors on the stairclimber with a 50 pound bag on my back. Almost passed out but it felt damn good.

Storm is supposed to be worse tomorrow with stronger winds, so I'll be going back to the stairclimber for 500+ floors with the same 50lb pack and some strength training.

fmingo36

And I left the trails and went directly to the gym to knock out 259 floors on the stairclimber with a 50 pound bag on my back. Almost passed out but it felt damn good.

Storm is supposed to be worse tomorrow with stronger winds, so I'll be going back to the stairclimber for 500+ floors with the same 50lb pack and some strength training.

Nick--thinking about you and Alison today/tonight. I keep hearing about the potential coastal flooding...man, you guys can't catch a break. :(

Mr mom

Oh man this must be killing you. stay safe

Mr mom

Another 14.6 miles today plus a full workout, that chest muscle is still stiff and to make matters worse I bruised my thigh at work last night, after my run it stiffened like crazy, ibuprofen tonight,lol

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
5k this morning. I have pain in my arches, so going back to my Saucony Guide's. They helped, but the shoe doesn't breathe as well as my kinvara. I may need something in between.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
5k this morning. I have pain in my arches, so going back to my Saucony Guide's. They helped, but the shoe doesn't breathe as well as my kinvara. I may need something in between.
Brad, I wear Superfeet inserts. They are $45 a pair, but I can get about 3 pairs of shoes out of one pair of inserts. (1 to 2 pairs of hoka's due to super high mileage per pair)

I have a normal arch and wear the "orange" color. If you have a high arch, it is "green" and "blue color for the low arch. It slightly raises your heel too so it protects your Achilles.

Highly recommend them.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Brad, I wear Superfeet inserts. They are $45 a pair, but I can get about 3 pairs of shoes out of one pair of inserts. (1 to 2 pairs of hoka's due to super high mileage per pair)

I have a normal arch and wear the "orange" color. If you have a high arch, it is "green" and "blue color for the low arch. It slightly raises your heel too so it protects your Achilles.

Highly recommend them.

I like having a lower drop, hence the reason I run in Kinvara's most of the time. However, they have no arch support. I was looking at the Saucony Mirage, as it boasts the Kinvara's heel to toe drop, but seems to have a bit more support.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Roaming the earth during a 25 miler the other day
image.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
A day off from running. Back tomorrow!!

Gym this morning:
-602 floors on the stairclimber with my 50lb bag
-3 sets of pull ups and dips
-3 sets of hanging crunches

Looking for a HIGH mileage week...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom