What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Hiked yesterday. Needed a break from the 20-25 milers everyday. It's been non-stop. Have to reset.

Train hard folks.

Loved the Mr. Toby pics you sent Joel!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Nice pic Joel. That'll be one fit dog by the time you're done with it.

Ran 5k yesterday morning early, then worked 12 hrs. I'll run after work tonight to get another run in. Trying to force myself to find time to make runs happen.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Hiked yesterday. Needed a break from the 20-25 milers everyday. It's been non-stop. Have to reset.

Train hard folks.

Loved the Mr. Toby pics you sent Joel!
I need to do that more often Nick. A walk in the woods. I might do one today.

You know Im sending those trying to get you to take the plunge. LOL.
Nice pic Joel. That'll be one fit dog by the time you're done with it.

Ran 5k yesterday morning early, then worked 12 hrs. I'll run after work tonight to get another run in. Trying to force myself to find time to make runs happen.
Thanks Brad. They said he needs two weeks to get weight on him and get "energy". I got news for them, he hasnt left me side (his new nickname "Velcro"), he hasnt put his ball down in 24 hours and all he wants to do is play fetch. He about pulled me down on the leash. He is 50lbs and I cant imagine how stronging he will be once he gets to 70.

BTW, you said this is the month of running? So far, you have knocked out days straight days right? Nice way to start the month. :D

Texas84

5.25 miles this morning. 36F, 28F wind chill at launch. What happened to our early spring? Flurries in Atlanta yesterday. The Bradford Pears are blooming and the Yoshino flowering cherries (桜 or さくら) should be out in a few weeks. My favorite time of year.

bethram

Went biking this morning, but only for half an hour or so because it was so cold. We've seen plenty of flurries in our North Atlanta suburb this morning and yesterday. If only it would stick!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I need to do that more often Nick. A walk in the woods. I might do one today.

You know Im sending those trying to get you to take the plunge. LOL.
Thanks Brad. They said he needs two weeks to get weight on him and get "energy". I got news for them, he hasnt left me side (his new nickname "Velcro"), he hasnt put his ball down in 24 hours and all he wants to do is play fetch. He about pulled me down on the leash. He is 50lbs and I cant imagine how stronging he will be once he gets to 70.

BTW, you said this is the month of running? So far, you have knocked out days straight days right? Nice way to start the month. :D
Yeah, I'm going to try and run every day this month. At least 1 mile. I have a huge obstacle in front of me in a couple days, as a major winter storm is bearing down on us, and I may to crash at my parent's house, which is a 10 minute drive from work, rather than the 45 I usually drive in good weather. If I miss either of those days, I'll make them up with 2 run days later in the month.

31 days, 31 runs....at least that's the plan.

2 miles tonight after work. Good...not great...but working all the kinks and soreness out. I'd much rather run in the morning, but schedule dictated otherwise today.

joel_maxwell

Yeah, I'm going to try and run every day this month. At least 1 mile. I have a huge obstacle in front of me in a couple days, as a major winter storm is bearing down on us, and I may to crash at my parent's house, which is a 10 minute drive from work, rather than the 45 I usually drive in good weather. If I miss either of those days, I'll make them up with 2 run days later in the month.

31 days, 31 runs....at least that's the plan.

2 miles tonight after work. Good...not great...but working all the kinks and soreness out. I'd much rather run in the morning, but schedule dictated otherwise today.
I think you can swing that. Technically, if I were in your shoes, and knew the next day was going to be trouble with weather, Id run that morning and then than same night before bed and consider that 2 runs covering the next day.
3.78 miles at 8:26 pace, 27 degrees and cold!
Nice job in the cold.

joel_maxwell

5 miles this morning in 30 degree temps. Legs a little sore from Saturdays run since I hit the hills again.

Tried to sneak up the driveway and peak in the laundry room window to see what Mr Toby was doing after I fed him and left. I waved to him bye when I was walking down the driveway, and 45 minutes later, when I quietly peaked back in, he was sitting in the same spot, his big ole nose poking through the blinds, wagging his tail at me. Soon enough Mr Toby, soon enough.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Just under 25 mi this morning.

Found some new trails adjacent to my usual route, so that will help make my runs longer without having to loop.

Felt pretty damn good today.

Train hard folks.

Mr mom

4 miles last night in the cold and blowing wind. Nice part was that it was still a bit light out when we started a little after 6. Spring is coming!

Yeah, I cannot wait for spring, that and fall are my best running weather. cooler but nice and no ice and snow or heavy heat.

Mr mom

another workout, feeling it on that chest muscle a bit but not bad, tomorrow is an abs only day, so it should be all good. racked up another 12.7 miles, so that was a good followup run. The weather has been cooperating which is nice, the rest of the week is supposed to be sunny and high 30's low 40's. Good running weather.

LindsayLoves

Shorts weather!!!!

Its currently 45 and sunny :cool:
Pardon my excitement but it might snow tomorrow so I just had to take advantage of this glorious weather. My excitement about the weather showed in my run 5.13 miles @ 8:35/mi. Yesterday I had a super low energy run and had to redeem myself with a better showing.

ratherbeinwdw

Shorts weather!!!!

Its currently 45 and sunny :cool:
Pardon my excitement but it might snow tomorrow so I just had to take advantage of this glorious weather. My excitement about the weather showed in my run 5.13 miles @ 8:35/mi. Yesterday I had a super low energy run and had to redeem myself with a better showing.
That's still cold to me. It's 73 here today. However, it is about to storm big time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom