What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
15 down and backs (750 yards) of crawl, in the pool today. 4 down and backs with just legs and a kick board. Totally ROCKED it. I'm so pumped. I only gave myself 30 seconds after each lap and never got physically winded. I am getting more efficient. My arms got a little worn out and sloppy, but that is normal. So proud how well it went especially since I got in bed late, Rivers was up last night a few times and at 5:40am, I almost didnt get up.

Long run tomorrow.

Texas84

I guess my comment would be followed up with a foot of snow and a wind chill that kills huh? I know this is a confusing statement, but I think 32 in NJ is a colder 32 than Birmingham. Yes, that is a totally Yogi Bear type statement, but it sure feels that way when i have traveled.
Truth. The sun is higher in the sky down here.

fmingo36

Welcome back! How was your trip?

Thanks! We had a great time but it was too short.
I think this was my first non-Disney vacation in a long time. Of course as I was waiting for our shuttle to take us to the boat, the TV had the local news on and the main story was about the official opening the New Fantasyland in DisneyWorld. I started shaking knowing I was only 40 minutes and wouldn't be able to attend! :eek:

joel_maxwell

Thanks! We had a great time but it was too short.
I think this was my first non-Disney vacation in a long time. Of course as I was waiting for our shuttle to take us to the boat, the TV had the local news on and the main story was about the official opening of DisneyWorld. I started shaking knowing I was only 40 minutes and wouldn't be able to attend! :eek:
Glad yall had a great trip. Did you burn up the track or the treadmill? Any onboard yoga?

LOL... that is like when Sam and I have discussions of going to Orlando for just Seaworld and Universal, I feel like we should lie to the kids and not tell them they are in the same town because I am ashamed that we dissed the mouse and I wouldnt ever want my kids thinking I did. ;)

joel_maxwell

14.30 miles today. The weather"persons" got the weather all wrong today, even when I checked it at 6:01am when I was stretching. I got rained on and the temps dropped and fluctuated for a bit. Not a hunge deal since it was around 50 and it would take at least 5-10 more degrees cooler to get my in sleeves, but still. Its the principle of the thing.

Cheers everyone. Heading up to the barn for a barn party and horse stuff.

joel_maxwell

Surprised to hear you haven't done Goofy yet. I'm thinking 2014. Should have P90X done by then. :D
I have been running for 3 years now, typically I go into things like this 100% prepared and then some. I have not felt as strong as I do now, so yes, I could do it this year, however, $$$ arent there to go drop on this one this year. Maybe next year.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
14.30 miles today. The weather"persons" got the weather all wrong today, even when I checked it at 6:01am when I was stretching. I got rained on and the temps dropped and fluctuated for a bit. Not a hunge deal since it was around 50 and it would take at least 5-10 more degrees cooler to get my in sleeves, but still. Its the principle of the thing.

Cheers everyone. Heading up to the barn for a barn party and horse stuff.
NIce work!

Texas84

6.5 miles today with Van Halen and Rush. Bad attitude but once I got going it felt great. I started skipping walk breaks and last mile was the fastest. Weather was great for running. 57F and overcast with a nice breeze. Started raining when I got back to the house.

Going out to cut the grass now. Seriously.

Kristia

Dress rehearsal didn't go quite as well as I would have liked. Was going to go out early, but it was cold rain. Went back to bed for a couple hours and then hit the road. It was cold misty rainy most of the time. We only did 19 before I had to call it because I was so darn cold and wet! Not to bad though for a weekend. 31 miles total. Hope we are ready!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom