What did you do?

JillC LI

I know! I was happy as long as the "twinnies" didn't win. Blah! I couldn't stand them! :)

Us too! I cringed every time I heard them. I was happy for the goat farmers, but I would have been fine with anyone other than the twinnies winning.

As for my running, I did 5 miles on the treadmill last night, nice and easy. Plan to do 4 miles of speed work today. And then it's off to Florida tomorrow afternoon where I plan to do absolutely positively no running (except from ride to ride) and lots of eating! :D LOL. I'll make up for it when we get back. :)

Kristia

Us too! I cringed every time I heard them. I was happy for the goat farmers, but I would have been fine with anyone other than the twinnies winning.

As for my running, I did 5 miles on the treadmill last night, nice and easy. Plan to do 4 miles of speed work today. And then it's off to Florida tomorrow afternoon where I plan to do absolutely positively no running (except from ride to ride) and lots of eating! :D LOL. I'll make up for it when we get back. :)
I was rooting for the Chippendales but was also glad to see the underdogs win! Have an awesome trip! Still have a month wait for ours, but not too much longer!

Mr mom

I ran 6.4 miles yesterday but nothing in the week previous long meeting and a cold from hell have sidelined me, never went today as yesterdays did me in, I had trouble catching my breath afterward my lungs are so full, damn I hate this I want to be running. Come hell or high water I will run in the morning

Texas84

Yesterday I got back to it after being sick for over a week. 12 miles! I took it slow but I am feeling it this morning in my hip. It was nice to get the mileage in tho.
I know how you feel.

3 miles last night in the dark. Love that. Very spooky with no moon, clouds rolling over head, a light mist and 10mph wind chill on a 42 degree night. Once out of the neighborhood and into back roads, super spooky and I love when your mind plays tricks on you. Yep, that 200 pound bear hybrid monster thing was behind be a few times. ;)

7 miles on the trainer this morning at about 15mph. Then weights.
I dash to street lights before the Pitch Black monsters get me (Google it).

Three non-stop miles this morning. Weather channel said 53F but it seemed colder. I'm taking the Joel weather chart and subtracting 10.

Power 90 day 2 circuit after work. It will take a while to get the flexibility.

dreamfinder

Tues was 45 mins cross training, today was 3x1600@6:31 w/400 RI and warm up/cool down.

And I've been taking a page from Nick's book this week, had two growlers in the fridge from over the weekend, only one left.... Not something I plan to do on a regular basis, but nice switch up in nutrition habits.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I was rooting for the Chippendales but was also glad to see the underdogs win! Have an awesome trip! Still have a month wait for ours, but not too much longer!
Us too. We wanted James and Jaymes to win.
I ran 6.4 miles yesterday but nothing in the week previous long meeting and a cold from hell have sidelined me, never went today as yesterdays did me in, I had trouble catching my breath afterward my lungs are so full, damn I hate this I want to be running. Come hell or high water I will run in the morning
At a boy! Hope you got out this am.
23 miles yesterday.

Same today on trails.

Saw two deer.

I hate asphalt.

Beer. Now.
No no no. I love asphalt (mental games).
I know how you feel.

I dash to street lights before the Pitch Black monsters get me (Google it).

Three non-stop miles this morning. Weather channel said 53F but it seemed colder. I'm taking the Joel weather chart and subtracting 10.

Power 90 day 2 circuit after work. It will take a while to get the flexibility.
Im glad to see my chart is coming handy to others.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Just under 25 miles yesterday on the trails.

Ran the same this morning, except I took the hills; ups and downs, much faster. It must have been the 5 cups of coffee this morning.

Helping a buddy of mine train for his first ultra- stage race in South America. Taking him on the technical trails, powering through streams and small rivers, and for 30+ miles.

Working now. Beer now.

Run hard so it hurts, or don't stick around :D

Texas84

3 non-stop miles this morning. 35 wind chill made worse by the dampness from yesterday's rain. Two minutes off my PR. Power 90 circuit after work. Still week 1 learning.

dreamfinder

Yesterday was 50 mins of bike cross training, today was 9@7:49. Shoulda been 10, but didn't have anymore time to keep going if I was going to make it to work on time. Better than nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom