What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
You are bribing me with a patch on the IBU page? I think that might be enough my friend. I love patches.

:lol: Dont be so hard on yourself.

Yep, I love living in Alabama when we get 80's and 50% humidity, it feels like winter. Tomorrow, it will be 70 with 70% humidity at 6am. Sticky Sweet.

Naaaah. All that heat makes you sweat. It takes a lot for me to sweat too. I need all the help I can get.

You have an 80's denim jacket with Poison, BonJovi and Def Leopard patches don't you? :ROFLOL:

dreamfinder

How did I miss that??? :confused:

Coming from the HW, you need to take the road before Ben & Jerry's (at least I think its the road just before, there may be another in there) and then like 100 feet up the road is their new brewery.

You read my mind about the brew...

Waiting for them to decide to can/bottle something other than just Heady Topper. The beers I had back in the old pub were phenomenal.

Been having a rough week. The knee that had been getting better started to get worse again (damn car accident) so I've had to dial it back lately, mostly bike and PT stuff just to keep it moving.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
3.06 miles this am in the beautiful foothills of Mount Laurel community. Very hilly, very fun. About 150 feet gained, 148 lost over 3 miles. Knee felt great!

Happy Thursday.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
21 miles
85 degrees
Wearing my usual all black
Long sleeves
25 pounds of gear
Training for heat in August is freaking awsome.

What works for me:
600-650ml water per hour
1 Succeed cap per hour
100 calories per 30 mins

Hydrate well folks!

joel_maxwell

That's what we want to hear!
Now it is back to the normal: slightly minuet ever so small you dont notice pain. But I feel that all over at some point during my run in all joints etc.

Just come run with me aches and pains. The view is great.

21 miles
85 degrees
Long sleeves
25 pounds of gear

What works for me:
600-650ml water per hour
1 Succeed cap per hour
100 calories per 30 mins

Hydrate well folks!
Shocker :lol:

Wearing that, you will be ready for the heat in August.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Now it is back to the normal: slightly minuet ever so small you dont notice pain. But I feel that all over at some point during my run in all joints etc.

Just come run with me aches and pains. The view is great.

Shocker :lol:

Wearing that, you will be ready for the heat in August.

We'll see. Alison will be posting updates like she did in March. Also, I think there will be a live camera feed at certain check points. I'll confirm it and post the website so you can all see me destroying myself again :D

fmingo36

1 hours with weights and 1/2 hr. core workout.
It's been almost 2 weeks since I took these classes back to back and my arms and legs felt like jelly when I was done. Guess that means I was doing it right!

Mickey&Minnie

I did 7 miles tonight on the treadmill at the gym. The heat and humidity were too much for me the other day so I decided to try to treadmill it for a little bit until I can become energized enough to wake up super early in the morning.

We have a local 5k coming up next weekend and I am hoping to PR since I have increased my mileage lately.

And I am afraid I will be in Corral Q too, but at least we will be there joined together by our love for running/slogging and Disney.

joel_maxwell

Great news. Great music selection as well. :D
Thanks. I hate sissy music, which happens to be 90% of the music coming out these days.

We'll see. Alison will be posting updates like she did in March. Also, I think there will be a live camera feed at certain check points. I'll confirm it and post the website so you can all see me destroying myself again :D
Live! That's what Im talking about.

1 hours with weights and 1/2 hr. core workout.
It's been almost 2 weeks since I took these classes back to back and my arms and legs felt like jelly when I was done. Guess that means I was doing it right!
I love when you get in the shower, mostly the day after, and you raise your arms to wash your hair and you whimper with pain bc they are so sore, I smile... then whimper again.

Nice workout.

I did 7 miles tonight on the treadmill at the gym. The heat and humidity were too much for me the other day so I decided to try to treadmill it for a little bit until I can become energized enough to wake up super early in the morning.

We have a local 5k coming up next weekend and I am hoping to PR since I have increased my mileage lately.

And I am afraid I will be in Corral Q too, but at least we will be there joined together by our love for running/slogging and Disney.
Nice mileage. Im not sure how you do that distance on a treadmill, but nice job regardless.

Kristia

Yesterday did only 3.23 miles at 11:06 pace. Ugh...slow! Very hot and buggy. I do not relish running in the heat like some others in this group! :lol: As the warm weather wears on though, I hope to at least tolerate it and muscle through.

JillC LI

Halleluyah, there is air-conditioning in my home again! I feel like I can breathe in there finally. This morning I ran 4 miles outdoors (1/3 mile intervals) and it was so lovely to walk in the door all sweaty and feel that fresh cool a/c!

3.06 miles this am in the beautiful foothills of Mount Laurel community. Very hilly, very fun. About 150 feet gained, 148 lost over 3 miles. Knee felt great!

Glad to hear it!

21 miles
85 degrees
Long sleeves25 pounds of gear

You're nuts!

You're gonna be making rude hand gestures at that camera, aren't ya?!

I love when you get in the shower, mostly the day after, and you raise your arms to wash your hair and you whimper with pain bc they are so sore, I smile... then whimper again.

I agree with that. But it stinks when you get in the shower and the water hits your body and you discover for the first time exactly where you forgot to put the BodyGlide as you feel the pain of water hitting chafed skin! Ouch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom