What did you do?

Blueliner

5 miles this morning in oddly cool yet humid conditions. Other than a little bit of sleepiness/heavy legs for the first half mile, it felt good.

JillC LI

Wanted to throw the alarm clock across the room when it rang this morning, but dragged my out of bed and ran 4 miles on the treadmill - speedwork. Increasing speeds for decreasing distances. I wish I could sleep late one of these days. Sigh.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Wanted to throw the alarm clock across the room when it rang this morning, but dragged my out of bed and ran 4 miles on the treadmill - speedwork. Increasing speeds for decreasing distances. I wish I could sleep late one of these days. Sigh.
That a girl!

Nice job everyone. Keep those burned calorie counts high and the mileage going.

joel_maxwell

Good stuff Joel!
Thanks Steve. Lesson learned on this one. If you want to "run through the injury" to get your goal and not listen to your body, you might be sitting for 2 months like I have. Maybe not though... but I'll definitely weigh those options and make a better decision next time this occurs someplace else on my body.

JillC LI

3 miles, 1 hour w/ weights, and 1/2 hour of core.
I love my Thursday nights!

You exercise diva you!

2 miles this am. So close to being back. So close.

Yay!

As for me, I'm having some weird lower back pain. Nothing horrible but enough that it's noticeable and annoying and getting slightly worse all week long. It feels muscular but I have no idea what caused it as I don't remember lifting anything heavy or twisting oddly. So far it hasn't interfered with my running except that it hurts to bend over and tie my shoe laces! Stretching hurts but I think it helps too. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Ariel484

As for me, I'm having some weird lower back pain. Nothing horrible but enough that it's noticeable and annoying and getting slightly worse all week long. It feels muscular but I have no idea what caused it as I don't remember lifting anything heavy or twisting oddly. So far it hasn't interfered with my running except that it hurts to bend over and tie my shoe laces! Stretching hurts but I think it helps too. Hopefully it will get better soon.

That sucks. Both my husband and I have a history of weird back injuries. I blew my out in college while bowling. He just blew his out about a month ago by falling asleep in a weird position. It was so bad that I had to take a day off of work to stay home and take care of him. You just never know.

My run sucked today. Even though I knew it was going to be warm and sunny out, I waited until 2PM to run and felt like I was dying the entire time. Blech. Lesson learned. Have a great weekend, everyone! :wave:

diddy_mouse

Almost 2 miles on the treadmill today. Had a 15min walk/run pace which isn't my best but I'm glad I was able to run a little more than walk. I'm still trying to get the run/walk rhythm down which is challenging. Also another annoying thing was my Zune decided to play all the slower paced songs while I was running. Not fun.

So, not the best run today but I'm still glad I got down to the gym and did it. :D

joel_maxwell

Good news! You won't have to crawl for that ToT medal. :D

I took a week off. Flu is going around and I think I'm fighting it off. I've just been worn out. Will start up again Sunday.
Yes, I will get that medal... even if I have to walk.

Hope you didnt get the flu. That is just wrong.

Yay!

I hear a massage calling your name at the spa. :D

fmingo36

What did I do today?

I saw Nick's new MACHINE licence plate! AWESOME!!! (Nick, you need to post a picture.)
A great night out with a lot of talk of stalkers :lookaroun.

fmingo36

1 hour of yoga and 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning.
Had work off those calories from last night's wining & dining w/Nick and his wife.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom