what characters do you think just dont look right?

Forgive me if I get his name wrong, but I find a certain country bear by the name of Wendell to be absolutely terrifying. He seriously needs to get that overbite fixed.

I have also never cared for Princess Aurora. I am not at all implying that the actresses who play her are unattractive; rather, it's that dress. Aurora's dress in the animated film has always been a personal favorite of mine because it is so stunning and regal (the pink version, of course). However, in the parks, it looks like someone pulled a Flora and cut a girl-shaped piece out of felt and called it a dress.

I totally agree with you there. What a wonderful idea! Personally, I would much rather interact with Captain Hook than with Captain Jack Sparrow. Is Hook still a face character in the "Dream Along with Mickey" show?

HI! I agree with you 100 percent about Aurora's dress. It looks like something you could by for 10 bucks at Wal-Mart. And what happened to her blue gown? You never see anything but pink anymore.

Phonedave

Remy - He can turn his torso perpendicular to his feet - thats just strange. :)
I mean, yes, rats are flexible, but this is a little odd looking. His feet face me, and the rest of his body faces right.

2remy.jpg

-dave

Phonedave

cruella de vil never looks right the 'friends' of her always look to young and pretty and shes an old hag, perhaps she should be a masked character?

Nah, she just needs a good photograph. I would not call this hagish (or haggis) by any means.

-dave

2stars.jpg

Phonedave

Their argument was that she is too pretty in the park, and should look older/rougher like she does in the movie.

Ah. OK, it was that "friends" line that threw me. I though they were saying her friends looked to pretty (but then I dont know what friends she has in the parks)

I think she is just really angular in the movie. Kind of hard to copy in life. Sor of like Fro-Zones head.

I like me some pretty Cruella's anyway. :D

-dave

chinitopoop

Original Poster
I wish the dwarfs were smaller...that always seemed strange to me. :lookaroun

I agree! they should be little people, I've always wanted a picture taken with all 7 of them but i only see them in the parade,i never seen them all together for meet and greets and whenever i do actually see one, its just dopey, always!

PeoplemoverTTA

cruella de vil never looks right the 'friends' of her always look to young and pretty and shes an old hag, perhaps she should be a masked character?

I don't think she's an old hag...in the movie, didn't she supposedly go to school with Anita?

Actually, between WDW and DL, the Cruella is always one of my favorites.

I agree about Mr. Incredible...Frozone is awesome, so what the heck happened to him?

I have always had issues with the Mad Hatter. To me, it's the same kind of issue as with disturbing 'face' Captain Hook in Dream Along With Mickey. There's something about those fake facial features on a real face...they kind of creep me out :lookaroun

coasterphil

Ah. OK, it was that "friends" line that threw me. I though they were saying her friends looked to pretty (but then I dont know what friends she has in the parks)

I think she is just really angular in the movie. Kind of hard to copy in life. Sor of like Fro-Zones head.

I like me some pretty Cruella's anyway. :D

-dave

"Friends" are CMs that are so close to the character it is almost as if they are one in the same. :lookaroun

Ilovewishes

I have a picture of Aladdin from March and he lookks more like Donnie Osmond. He looks about 40. So not a good look! And I don't really like any of the Winnie the Pooh characters costumes, they just don't strike me as being upto the usual Disney standard!

And the people who play English characters REALLY need more training on their accents! Peter Pan, Mary Poppins and Alice are not fooling anyone!

dazzer68

Their argument was that she is too pretty in the park, and should look older/rougher like she does in the movie.

exactly, in the movies shes the 'old spinster' type woman, the scarry aunt,the mother in law! but in the parks shes always so young looking , like someone just in fancy dress with a bad wig on!

Cynderella

I have a picture of Aladdin from March and he lookks more like Donnie Osmond. He looks about 40. So not a good look! And I don't really like any of the Winnie the Pooh characters costumes, they just don't strike me as being upto the usual Disney standard!
And the people who play English characters REALLY need more training on their accents! Peter Pan, Mary Poppins and Alice are not fooling anyone!

Well I think Rabbit is absolutly adorable (when you actually can find him) and I think he's definetly the best looking out of the bunch. Tigger is fine with me too. But Pooh and Piglet do look weird.

PeoplemoverTTA

but she's a chain smoker so they need a chain smoker to play her, lol

:lol:

Sadly, I checked (nerd alert), and Cruella was "an old school chum" of Anita's, so she's definitely not old. Perhaps it's the smoking and the white hair that puts that thought in people's minds :animwink:?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

I've run into some very bizarre looking Aladdins, especially when the guy wears a black wig that looks terrible.

I once was chatting with a very fun Mary Poppins, and at one point, her accent slipped. I forgive her, though, because she was so good otherwise.

Disney_Belle

I will say that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have always given me this creepy kind of feeling. For some reason I just get a little weirded out when I see them lol. Not sure if its the overall appearance or what, but I don't have the want to get my photo with them ever lol.

The other one I must say is Jessie from Toy Story 2. She just looks crazy like shes out to get someone lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom