what characters do you think just dont look right?

Mecha Figment

I've run into some very bizarre looking Aladdins, especially when the guy wears a black wig that looks terrible.

I once was chatting with a very fun Mary Poppins, and at one point, her accent slipped. I forgive her, though, because she was so good otherwise.

ahem... they all wear wigs.

Nic4Mick

Well I think Rabbit is absolutly adorable (when you actually can find him) and I think he's definetly the best looking out of the bunch. Tigger is fine with me too. But Pooh and Piglet do look weird.

I always thought Tigger's too flourescent. At least you wouldn't have to worry about losing him in the dark!

Disney05

Met Prince Charming last year. He had too much makeup on. He looked fake and moved like a robot. I also met Jasmine, she was HOT.

Cmdr_Crimson

I have a few I should mention..

Mickey - He never had eybrows and now he does?
Cruella - Do you think they were trying to make her nicer due to the 2 Live action films a few years ago?
Mike Wazowski - It looks painful to see it and to be it.
Donald - And His 3 plastic Surgeries. 1st version...meh...2nd version looked like Von Drake to me...3rd times a charm?...Indeed.

ThinkTink721

I agree! they should be little people, I've always wanted a picture taken with all 7 of them but i only see them in the parade,i never seen them all together for meet and greets and whenever i do actually see one, its just dopey, always!
I would love to see all 7 of them w/ Snow White.
I have only seen her w/ Dopey & I have seen several of the other dwarfs, but not w/ Snow White.

joanna71985

All 7 Dwarves are only out rarely. They are all out with Snow White for a group picture for mnsshp, and out for either a group picture or individual pictures for Characters in Bloom at Epcot.

DisneyGigi

All 7 Dwarves are only out rarely. They are all out with Snow White for a group picture for mnsshp, and out for either a group picture or individual pictures for Characters in Bloom at Epcot.

We were really lucky and saw all 7 dwarves (no Snow White) at MK they were walking down Main Street and we were able to follow and get autographs and pics for DS in '98. I have a great pic of them marching down Main Street on my old laptop. I will hook it up and post. (if I can find the cord!)
Then in 2000 we were lucky enough to see all 7 again at MGM and get pics and get autographs and pics again.
Not seen them together since... :(

Mecha Figment

the dwarfs don't get out much ... for several reasons. it would take to long to get all the autographs for each family, and two they get mobed by out of controll parents and kids when they come out.

joanna71985

I know this might not be the norm, but at the Characters in Bloom last year the Dwarves were out individually and were not mobbed at all. I was ablt to get all 7 in one setting.

Tom Morrow

I've never liked how "baggy" the Stitch costume always looks. Its one of the only ones that comes across as non-professional quality. Plus, his body is very disproportioned.

Ringo8n24

Not officially a character, but those things in the parade that look like a cross between a Chucky doll and a clown are just frightening. Why Disney keeps them I do not know cause other people have said the same thing.

Official character that is not right is Mr Incredible.

Cmdr_Crimson

Not officially a character, but those things in the parade that look like a cross between a Chucky doll and a clown are just frightening. Why Disney keeps them I do not know cause other people have said the same thing.

Ah yes the Spectromen...you missed the post about that one quite some time ago.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom