what characters do you think just dont look right?

Kristamouse

I agree on Tigger's color orange. I get he is the only Tigger in the world so I don't have a comparison but he is REALLY orange. My 2 year old DD even made a comment at CP's lunch about his orangeness, she said something to the effect that his fur was the wrong shade. He could ton it down some, in Pooh's ride in FL Tigger does not seem that bright.

Are the wigs for the Male friend, in particluar the Princes have thier own hair or do the share the wigs? When you see some of the Princes even Peter Pan thier hair is very off. I would think that if each friend had thier own hair instead of one Prince Phillipe wig it might look a little more real. But I guess that would be very expensive.

Krimedog

Abby Mallard-Ugly
Chicken Little- Dont like the costume
Mr and Mrs Incredible- Costumes dont appeal to me\
Little Einsteins Characters- Not a big fan of them either
Mike Wazowski- Just a little off
If anyone has seen Pain or Panic from Hercules in character, its kind of creepy
Quasimodo- Just plain Ugly
Stitch- Never have liked him
Tigger- TOO BRIGHT!!!
Lilo- NOt good looking at all

Characters costumes i like
Pluto
Timon
Dopey, and all the other dwarfs, but mainly Dopey
Radcliffe-Something i like about it
Eeyore- Always have loved his costume
Mushu
Meeko
Mad Hatter
Kenai and Kodas costume are pretty cool
Micky and Minnie
Donald
Chip and Dale
Captain Hook
and the princesses

DznyChick

The Incredibles are really odd looking! Something about the connection of the head to the body reminds me of a cheap baby doll.
I also find Abu to be very creepy. He's a bit menacing for a cute little monkey. lol.

DisneyGigi

I'm sorry to say, but Goofy really terrifies me. His face just seems completely off, and it looks like it's too big for his body.

:eek::eek:
I love Goofy more than any character! I think he is the most animated and the most interactive!!! I love Mickey but would much rather see Goofy in the parks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom