What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

J.E.Smith

It ain't THAT new anymore...

Hmmm...well, do past attractions count? JIYI I guess...that and Food Rocks. Those are the only two I can think of on the top of my head that I didn't really like.

Kwit35

Originally posted by J.E.Smith
It ain't THAT new anymore...

Hmmm...well, do past attractions count? JIYI I guess...that and Food Rocks. Those are the only two I can think of on the top of my head that I didn't really like.
\
It still says "under new management". :)
Anyway, it is a stupid attraction. The old one was better.

Rora

-The jungle cruise, I'd rather jab a pencil in my eye than ride that ever again.

-Sounds dangerous

-the new Tiki room, though I admit I still go because it's an opportunity to cool off.

-Body wars

TnkrBelPixiDust

I dont "Hate" anything at WDW however I do strongly dislike...Body Wars. I went on it when I was 9 and couldnt stomach it.. havent gone on it again.. I dont really care for Its a Small World and Alladin either :animwink:

Pirate Pixie

I have to say It' a Small World And Body Wars . I went on both my first visit just to say I didn't miss a thing. The first and last time for both.

Brewski

Sounds Dangerous is the only attraction i really dont like. Everything else i either love, like, or could care less about.

brisem

Dinoland USa--without a doubt. Disney should tear it down and put Journey to the Center of the Earth or Beastly Kingdom there.

Tara Mae

Least Favorite/Hate Ride: Mine would have to be Dinoland US of A. That place just does not fit with the them of Animal Kingdom, not at all.
Second least: The newly redone "Backlot Tours". I used to love seeing the homes on that ride, and now.....it's ruined. Also, you see the "Canyon"'s backside before you go it in now, and that ruins the surprise. I had a friend with me this year, and I wanted her to be surprised about the Catastrophe Canyon...needless to say she pointed and asked: "That's the backside, huh? Something's going to happen.". Ruined, in my opinion.

OliveMcFly

The one ride that I could go to WDW, not ride, and be happy would be Snow White. For some reason that ride just drives me crazy. Maybe it's cause I'm not a Snow White person. LOL (sorry to anyone who likes it)

Amsi

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
i hate the "cheap" section of dinoland usa . its a waste of money and time and land.
:lookaroun I'm okay with this area, and I LOVE Primeval Whirl. -waits to be pummeled-

Anyways, I pretty much love every attraction at WDW. I'm not a fan of the new Tiki Birds or the new Imagination, but I don't hate them. I'm sure I would love Horizons too, but I'm a young'n and I can't even remember it. :(

I've never been to AK so I can't comment on Dino Rama, but three atractions at the parks certainly top my list, and I'll go in order.

1. Tiki Room- Under New Management: Disney should be under new management after this disaster. They should be embarressed. To think that the addition of two disney characters and a "pop culture" bandaid is an improvement is an insult to our inteligence.

2. Winnie the Pooh- If you ask me the name is fitting because it's a piece of pooh. Just not at all impressed. The ride experience was not at all immersive, parts looked thrown together (like the black room with blue rain drops, how lame), and the simulated bouncing was amuzing for about five seconds then got annoying.

3. JIYI w/Figment- What was even the point. They had a fun and enjoyable attraction and sucked all the heart and character out of it leaving a cold, impersonal, pointless experience. And the stopping and going got old real quick, I mean it already goes nowhere, but I guess that must be the theme. Couldn't get off fast enough.

Honerable mention: Maelstrom and HISTA

brisem

The biggest waste of prime real estate is Dino Land USA.
For attraction either Swiss Family or Winnie the Pooh.

ASHWALES

i love its a small world dont know how any1 can hate it because its true disney magic .

my worst would have to be cat in the hat at ioa- what a pile of rubbish

kennyj29

Worst Attraction

I honestly can't see people complaining about Winnie the Pooh, I think that is such a cute ride especially for the little ones. I think people forget that Magic Kingdom is mostly for kids. As an adult I love it but I also appreciate kid influence on the rides. The one thing I hate the most because you can just take so much of it is the Country Bear Jamboree!!! It's been there forever and the show is stale. I wouldn't mind a different kind of show going up there but I wouldn't mind this one going down. Sorry Griz but if they put some different twists to it, it might be more interesting to go to again! Also, the Swiss Family Treehouse to me is just a waste of space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom