What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

kennyj29

For Tramp

We took the Disney 7 hour tour and even the tourguide said that the Speedway was something they were looking into for the reasons you stated. You can go on those cars anywhere.......you don't need Disney to do it. If you took out The speedway, Mickey Toon Town and 20,000 leagues under the sea, you would have room for another whole area!!!! We really don't need the speedway there! It maybe something for tomorrow for the kids but so are the rocketships! The autotopia has to go!

CSOM

Originally posted by historymystery
CBJ wasn't that fun to me but I did like when the moose and deer talked and when the girl bear (sorry I don't remember the name) came down.

When did this change? I was there in 99, but i don't think i went in... so i haven't seen it in probably 7 years or so. I liked the moose, and when they talked in the restaurant too!

kennyj29

Speedway

Speedway to me is like if Disney decided to put in a Ferris Wheel! It's pointless. Doesn't fit in, and you could go to 6 Flags or similar and go on cars there. The Merry Go Round, Dumbo, those fit into the theming but the Autotopia? I just don't see it. To say it's the future for the kids doesn't make sense to me. I honestly feel that it belongs in a regular amusementpark!

SirNim

Originally posted by MicBat
Alien Encounter!! Once you go on it 2 or more times, it's enough. Someone in my group, though always want to go on it, so I follow:mad: I've gotton to the point where I can name every single part.. "let's see here: that seat is going to be picked... he's going to be right behind us... and so on.."

I don't like Alien Encounter either because it lakcs a certain quality of the other attractions in the MK... It's a tame sensory experience... I'd've prefered an TT/Dino/IndyJ - type ride instead...

Elaine

Which attraction do I hate?

I don't think I REALLY answered this but made an insinuation (sp) but I don't like Alien Encounter either...not the quality of the ride but the fact that you are roped into the thing and can't get away from the alien (even though he's not really there) Claustrophobic perhaps!!! Didn't REALLY answer it because it probably would start something.

77johnson77

YOU TIRDS MOST OF THOSE YOU HATE ARE WDW CLASSICS, THEY CAN'T BE TAKEN AWAY, AND WHAT ABOUT LITTLE KIDS ITS A PARK FOR ALL AGES! NOT ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON

ThirdEye

Its a small world....how many times have you people wanted to jump in the foot deep water and drown yourself, so the stupid music will end?

MadameCheshire

My least favorite is probably Body Wars and Food Works.

I don't really 'hate' any of the rides, but there are some (like those above) that I won't burst into convulsions over if I don't ride them when we are there.

JackSkellington

I dont hate any particular ride, however getting stuck in pirates whan they constantly sing yo ho, can change your willingness to ever ride again.:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom