What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

dandaman

I can kind of understand why people don't like SGE. However, I don't really mind it.

*ducks, tomato spatters on wall behind me*

Look, I'd go so far to say I actually enjoyed it. Hearing people talk about all of the show elements, and then getting a few surprises, was really enjoyable. Being one of the few people, it seems, that likes the little guy, I could follow along with the plot and recognize the characters better than, say, the GP that hadn't seen Lilo & Stitch.

Now, I never did see Alien Encounter (something which I regret now). If I had, and liked it, my opinion would most likely be different.

It just didn't seem as horrible as some people were making it out to be.

Connor002

dandaman said:
Being one of the few people, it seems, that likes the little guy

There are others who love Stitch, but if you mention it people innundate you with posts and posts of "AE was better" or "If I see the little blue guy in one more gift shop I'll..." etc.

stitch.jpg

:lookaroun

StitchIsKing

Rides I don't like:
Sounds Dangerous - I went on it last time I was there expecting it to be pretty awesome but it ended up being nothing like I expected and not in a good way.
Backlot Tour - The only reason I went on it recently was to see the Golden Girls house but they had already gotten rid of it by the time I went on. If only I knew it was going I would have tried to go years ago.
Body Wars - I refuse to go on it. Seems terrible and sounds as outdated as the Star Tours.
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground Why is this even here? I always wanted to go to it when I was younger but we never went. Now I know why.
The Speedway - You can't even control the speed! What's the point
Alien Encounter - While I like it more with Stitch there's one part of the ride that I've always hated and that's the shoulder things. They are always too tight and there's no way to stop them.

dandaman

Connor002 said:
There are others who love Stitch, but if you mention it people innundate you with posts and posts of "AE was better" or "If I see the little blue guy in one more gift shop I'll..." etc.

Seems to be the case on any site that discusses SGE...

lilnic29

I absolutely hate O Canada! at the Canada pavillion at EPCOT. It has no seats! Standing against a railing for 30 minutes staring up at a screen was boring.:snore:

kennyj29

I hate the autotopia, its lines are ridiculously long for a ride you can ride at any amusement park. It's boring, it doesn't belong in tomorrowland, the fumes are disgusting and it's just plain boring!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackie Pueblo

You know, I've never seen "Sounds Dangerous". From what I'm hearing I'm not missing much, but can someone give me details on what exactly do they do during this show?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyndsey Lohan admits to drugs and bulimia! http://www.newlineagefilms.com

LPK

I love it's a small world! really relaxing when you have been walking around all day.

Thunder Mountain Railroad was tame.

surfsupdon

I still hate Test Track....I'd rather sit through a showing of Fantasmic....

oh wait, that's my second least favorite attraction, nevermind:lookaroun

(two popular attractions with the crowds I know, but I hate them.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom