What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

BriarDavid

MK: I don't particularly love any rides here, but I don't really hate any either. If I had to pick one, I guess Dumbo (long waits for a 1&1/2 minute boring ride)

MGM: Muppets

EPCOT: the whole park (of course that's probably because the last time I went all they had was World Showcase, meaning the only ride I got on was Honey I Shrunk the Audience)

AK: It's Tough to Be A Bug- Long wait, for what really?

MK: Tiki room, and pooh was a piece of pooh

Epcot: Imagination has no imagination, HISTA not only is a waist of time but takes too much effort to say :D

MGM: don't remember hating anything here

Honerable mentions (needs help)

Living seas was dead, Maelstrom is too short, backlot tour is nearly pointless

BellhopMicah

Magic Kingdom: Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot: Honey! I Shrunk the Audience
Disney-MGM Studios: The Backlot Tour
Animal Kingdom: Tricerotops (I don't care how bad I butchered that :lol: ) Spin

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

The Backlot TOur

BellhopMicah said:
Disney-MGM Studios: The Backlot Tour
How can you hate the backlot lot tour? its Disney-MGM studios main attraction and its an orignal with the great movie ride right after that. Oh the poor backlot tour. every 5 years they take more away from it, im afriad to think about when it gets to small they have to take it away.:brick: :cry: :(

wdwishes2005

WDWManic said:
Mine would have to be It's A Small World or Swiss Family Treehouse, they should plow those down and make roller coasters!

You are my hero.. i'd rather go on dumbo than iasw i hope they blow it up and make a top thrill dragster clone that goes twice as high.:sohappy:

RealHawker

honey i shrunk the audience is pure crap in it's purest form. CApt EO before that was slightly better. Wasnt there Terminator 3???? for awhile at one time?

Overall I love EPCOT the best, and I love future world.

I wish things like horizon(but updated. I miss the classic, but they do have to renovate) were still around.

Blackie Pueblo

Going with what's on the top of my head I can't stand The Tiki Birds. I am a big Disney Fan, and I hate messing with Disney History, but the show is just so boring to me. I also can't stand Countdown to Extinction. Man do I hate this ride. It's nothing but riding around in the dark, then flash of light and a MADE up dinosaur, and riding around in the dark again. Oh, and the new Journey into Imagination is just horrid!

My wife is outdoorsy and likes to climb the Swiss Family Tree house, but says it's really boring.

My little brother says the same as a lot of you and says It's a Small World drives him crazy.

Blackie Pueblo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom