What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

redsfan4life

I dont hate anything at the world except in order7 Being the plane and not there yet 6 being at a park and its not open yet 5 being at the park when it closes 4 being on the bus going back to my resort 3 being on the plane going home 2 not being there 1 NOT LIVING / WORKING THERE

Connor002

the song from its a small world makes me want to do bad things :fork: :lol:

i don't hate any attractions, actually

i just like some more than others

darthdarrel

Connor002 said:
the song from its a small world makes me want to do bad things :fork: :lol:

i don't hate any attractions, actually

i just like some more than others
*gives Connor002 the EVIL eye* :mad:
I would have to say mission space being that I can not riide it! :hurl:

darthdarrel

wdwishes2005 said:
You are my hero.. i'd rather go on dumbo than iasw i hope they blow it up and make a top thrill dragster clone that goes twice as high.:sohappy:
You guys are soo mean, the dolls are just misunderstood! :p :lol:

EpcotGirl

Timekeeper Of corse and well that be all oh yea how can u hate a classic like it is a small world u evil rollercoaster person, srry i was angry what i am trying to WDWman iian and the others who hatE ITASW it is a classic it may be boring to u but not to disney historiens and those who made the attraction working so so hard for ur enjoment and say the got to work harder to make a better ride, omg the post above me to why not we all say wdw is a waste of energy building cause all the rides are bad :cry:

Crazy Harry

EpcotGirl said:
Timekeeper Of corse and well that be all oh yea how can u hate a classic like it is a small world u evil rollercoaster person, srry i was angry what i am trying to WDWman iian and the others who hatE ITASW it is a classic it may be boring to u but not to disney historiens and those who made the attraction working so so hard for ur enjoment and say the got to work harder to make a better ride, omg the post above me to why not we all say wdw is a waste of energy building cause all the rides are bad :cry:

Well, many would say timekeeper is a classic so how could you not like that?

However, anyone who likes universe of energy is alright in my book. :D

As far as which attraction I dispise the most, it's a close tie between winnie the pooh and the current incarnation of imagination. With pooh it's on a level only really small chirldren can enjoy which is fine, but there are many attractions like it that are considered classic and enjoyed by all ages, I just wish this could have been applied.

As far as imagination, after about the third in ride stop, i wanted to break free from my restrains and run away screaming and crying hysterically like a little girl. What once was a light hearted adventure nearly popped a blood vessel in my brain.

Blackie Pueblo

It's Disney People! I don't really hate any ride, but there are some attractions that I really try to avoid. It's too hard to list them as a group, so I'll go by park. It makes it easier for my simple mind to think.

Disney World: I can do with out The Tiki Birds. I'm torn here because it's a classic, but it's just so boring to me. I also am disappointed in The Magic Carpet ride, it's just another Dumbo. Not very original. And the Stitch ride... oh don't get me started.

EPCOT: I can't stand the New Journey into Imagination. AHHHHH... Figment, you deserve so much better.

MGM: Being a movie buff, I'm so disappointed in the backlot tour. It's nothing but a junk heap, and the cool stuff they do have they barley even mention, if at all.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur. Ahhh its dark... Ahh a dinosaur... bump bump... ahh it's dark again. Yeesh.

Blackie Pueblo
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Jenna

I've only been to WDW once so I won't have seen loads of stuff obviously but out of what i seen i least liked

That thing with the robot and robin williams does the voice! did not understand the point of it at all!!!

Pretty muched loved everyting and i didn't hate anything!!!can't wait till i go back!

Connor002

*MAD4NADZ* said:
I've only been to WDW once so I won't have seen loads of stuff obviously but out of what i seen i least liked

That thing with the robot and robin williams does the voice! did not understand the point of it at all!!!

Pretty muched loved everyting and i didn't hate anything!!!can't wait till i go back!

That would be Timekeeper that you're refering too.

I don't agree with you're opinion on timekeeper, but unfortunatly for the few of us who like the show very much, it appears to be on it's way out to the great Magic Kingdom in the sky.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Timekeeper is HOOOOOOOOOORRIBLE. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's something you would expect to see in every big citie's museum.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Attractions...

I'm in the same boat with a few other people, there's no attractions I *hate* but there are a few I avoid broken down into parks:

MK- Timekeeper, Country Bear Jamboree & IASW (the song makes me want to kill someone)

EPCOT- Horizons, Wonders of Life- can we say outdated, outdated OUTDATED??

MGM- Sounds Dangerous w/Drew Carey- that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back

AK- Kali River Rapids if there's no fastpass or if the standby wait is over 15 min (the wait is NOT worth the shortness of the ride).

~heather

mountainmaster1

I would say Stitch. That ride was so lame compared to Alien Encounter, and the wait is always huge. I just want to walk up to people in line and tell them how they are wasting their time. Other than that the Swiss Family Treehouse is another one of the attraction I could do without.

EpcotServo

Well, the worst ride at WDW is gone now. (JIYI) Thank goodness. I'd have to say Test Track. It has no story, a cheap theme, and not an important topic to discuss at Epcot. The learning rate is bad there too. It seems too, get em' fast, get em' out for my taste. Too "Thrill" based to be any fun. Although M:S has it's share of problems (I.E. weak story, weak que area, and it replaced the best ride ever; Horizons.) It atleast provides an amazing ride, and a very good topic to start from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom