What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

skippah1960

I took my first trip to DisneyWorld in 1990 when my daughter was 4 and my son was one. I stood in line at the Dumbo's for a rediculously long time because my little girl really wanted to do them. Now while the wait in line for the relatively lame (from an adult point of view) ride was exruciating, the look on my daughters face and the enjoyment she got out of it was more than worth it. So if I had to pick my least favorite attractions (I dont hate any), my first reaction would be Dumbo's and Small World...But now that my daughter is in a freshman in college, she still remembers the pure joy she felt on both of those rides, and I therefore cannot dislike them too much hehe.
As I tell everyone who asks.... if there is the tiniest spark of childhood left in your heart, regardless of your age....go to WDW and let it fly!!! ;)

Christmas is a comin (just not fast enough) :)

doop

Primeval Whirl to me lacks the most Disney Creativity that you see in most attractions. Althought I don't 'Hate' it, it just isn't what I expect from Disney.

phichi17

Small World quandry

Although IASW is a Worlds Fair deal, I can't stand the damn thing and am glad it won't be operating in Nov when I godown there.

Halfling418

Dude, Food Rocks sucks.

If you see a show, and you find yourself disturbed--it's not good. I felt violated.

Never saw "The Making of Me", but I think I'll be safe to say I don't like it.

NemoRocks78

Seized
- Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama!
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Mission: SPACE

All need MAJOR improvements before I take up a liking for them.

kateface517

Most of the shows are good-I just get bored watching them...although Sounds Dangerous and the new tiki room are pretty bad.

Winnie the Pooh isn't bad either, but I cant help feeling resentment as Mr. Toad was one of my favorite rides...

Christina

My most HATED attraction would be Star Tours. I despise it. Its outdated and I never was a star wars trekie type person. The only thing good about it is the lines move fast, so its only a matter of time before your on this worthless attraction.

Food Rocks is also lame, but HEY at least it does try to teach you something.

welovewdw

NemoRocks said:
- Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama!
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Mission: SPACE

All need MAJOR improvements before I take up a liking for them.
aww, i love dinorama!:lookaroun but, to each their own.i actually like everthing except for Tarzan Rocks!. that is probably because i was way too hot

psuchad

MK: It's a small world
EP: Wonders Of Life, El Rio del Tiempo
DS: Backlot Tour
AK: Never Been There
BB: Hot Sidewalks
TL: Wave Pool (too many people)

Fantasmic!329

OK, I am only 3 years late in posting in this forum!! lol
I dislike, not hate, the following:
Sounds Dangerous
HISTA
VOTLM
Beauty and the Beast stage show
Backlot Tour (ever since they got rid of Residential Street, there isn't too much to look at)
the Norway movie :)snore:)
Probably more that I can't think of, too.

I.M.Fearless

That really funny smelling bathroom in Adventureland.:p
But it was interesting to see how many more people despised Alien Encounter than Stitch's Great Escape. From this article you'd never know that so many people claim that it's the worst attraction the world has ever seen.

bsandersjr

Let me just say this.....

AK : Tarzan does not rock
MK : Stich should escape and bring back that mean and scary alien
MGM : Backlot tour of what?
Epcot : Norway has a movie?

KingStefan

Wow! This thread's been going for a long time. Glad to see it recently resurrected!

There is only one I really, really dislike, and that's the Tiki Room - Under New Management. I was very happy to hear that they've restored the DL Tiki Room to it's original show, and I am hoping they restore the WDW one very soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom