What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

historymystery

Account Suspended
I hated the land and always will. all the lands at Epcot were pretty boring too. They should spice those up. I hate Country Bear Jamboree. But the thing in all of WDW is Tom Sawyers Island! IT sucked! Talk about dull. Also Swiss family tree house. innoventions was boring too. I would have to say that Epcot was the worst park altogether.

WDWspider

Originally posted by historymystery
I hated the land and always will. all the lands at Epcot were pretty boring too. They should spice those up. I hate Country Bear Jamboree. But the thing in all of WDW is Tom Sawyers Island! IT sucked! Talk about dull. Also Swiss family tree house. innoventions was boring too. I would have to say that Epcot was the worst park altogether.

Oooo... we can't be learning anything, that's not fun. :p :lol:

EPCOT is such a sensory overload for most... very cultural and enriching... that's why most like it. I will agree some that it isn't that fun (in excitement), but it has it's moments... Illuminations, HIStK, The Building Designs, Test Track (when working), Maelstrom is fun. Oh well, we all can have opinions. :)

General Grizz

Do you dislike Tom Sawyer's, or hate it? And why?

I am not going for the attraction, I just want to see why people hate attractions instead of disliking them...unless it kinda harmed them.

historymystery

Account Suspended
No but they should add something to make it interesting. If i don't have to go on it or the riverboat ride I will be content with it. But they should still put something there ANYTHING!

kennyj29

I happen to like Tom Sawyer Island. Call me dull but when I go there it's like a break from the hustle and bustle. We did it last year during the parade and we went through the caves and sat and had a drink and it was pretty to look at........we just enjoyed the peace and the serenity. It might not have anything to do but that's the charm of it.

conntom

To historymystery if you hate so many things at Disney World
why do you go? I like tom sawyer island if just for the peace
and I like Country Bear on the other hand not all people like
everything thank god for that.

historymystery

Account Suspended
I am SORRY people, not. I don't like TSI or the riverboat. It would be fine if you had the time. And I don't hate a lot of stuff. I would love Innoventions if it was updated! CBJ wasn't that fun to me but I did like when the moose and deer talked and when the girl bear (sorry I don't remember the name) came down.

The only rides I hate would be the land (Not the Circle of Life, that i loved.) and Tom Sawyers Island.

So you are wrong when you said I hate so much. I am sorry if you feel differently but that is my opinion and I hope you can accept mine and I will accept yours.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Thank you grizzly. by the way i am not trying to make an argument with anyone. I am sorry if it came off as that. I was just stating my opinion on things.

General Grizz

Originally posted by historymystery
Thank you grizzly. by the way i am not trying to make an argument with anyone. I am sorry if it came off as that. I was just stating my opinion on things.

No, it's quite alright!
:D :)

Attachments

• teddi1.jpg
    teddi1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 115

DizneyD

DOWN WITH POOH!!!!! BRING BACK MR. TOAD!!!!! I'm sorry Pooh has taken over the Disney company, hello it all started with a MOUSE!!! Not a silly old bear with a honey complex. Winnie's Ride needs to go.

Brooke

hmmm probably most things at EPCOT like El Rio del Tiempo, the films, etc, basically everything except Test Track and Maelstrom. My least favorite RIDE would have to be Spaceship Earth and my least favorite attraction would the films..i don't really hate anything though, there's just things I don't like going on, i'd rather go on other rides 5 times then do them.

Tramp

Re: Worst Ride

Originally posted by kennyj29
I love mostly everything at Disney, there is however, one ride that drives me crazy................The Autotopia!!! Why would Disney stick a ride in that has pollution and long lines. The lines don't move!! You can go on something like that in almost any park. It doesn't fit in with the theming of tomorrowland and to me it's just a waste of a lot of good space. That ride just isn't a Disney ride. There is no theming, it smells and it just doesn't belong.

hmmm...seems like we just had this argument with a guy named YANKEEFAN....

...while you can make an argument for long lines and pollution, the Speedway DOES fit into Tomorrowland cuz for small kids, driving a car IS tomorrow!

...and just so you don't think I'm making this up as I go along, here's a quote from Walt Disney himself...

"Tomorrowland will be the world of the future. We'll send people on tours in a rocketship, showcase the newest science and technology and even little kiddies will get in on the act being able to drive a car, something they wouldn't be able to do for years in the future."

You don't want to argue with Walt, do you?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom