What at WDW Makes You Cry...

amykissangel

Original Poster
KeithVH said:
That's OK, we guys understand. I mean, you know how much men get all broken up over the part in the Dirty Dozen where Jim Brown gets killed by the sniper . . .

LOL...very nice:animwink:

I bawled at Finding Neverland too...way too sad to watch again...and I hate that, because you love the movie, but can't stand the ending...ergo, no more movie...

blackerbys17

Wishes each and every single time. And, whenever I drive underneath one of the WDW gates into WDW, I always say, "I'm home." I can't help but cry when I say it, even now, I'm literally tearing up. :cry:

Darn WDW withdrawal, kicking in less than 48 hours after leaving. :cry:

I never know whats gonna make me start crying. I teared up at LMA one time, Philharmagic on another trip, All the firework shows, and just yesterday I started bawling in the car while listening to my Disney MP3 CD and the ToT theme song came on (I had to pull over).

I'm gonna have to check into the Disney Clinic thread again cause my withdrawals are driving me nuts. I think the longer your trip is the longer the withdrawals stick around. I was there 6 months so i'm screwed :lol:.

Anybody feel like joining me in the Clinic for some group therapy?

-Jake

mcstensrud

Rinx said:
When I go to EPCOT knowing I'm going to have to watch that stupid pre-show before HISTA. It's so long, so stupid, and has just about absolutely nothing to do with the actual show. Sorry if it seems like I'm lashing out, but I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.:brick:
Oh My God.
The Pre show is what i was going to say made me cry.
The boy with the lost dog gets me every time.

ktrevarrow

This last year was the first time we saw the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights. My husband and I are really into Christmas and when the "snow" began to fall and music began to play, I knew that it was going to be good. But when all of the lights came on, I completely lost it. It was such a magical experience. We went back twice during our trip and I cried both times.

:xmas:

rbrower

amykissangel said:
EDIT: I just had to add this because I saw a rerun of Extreme Makeover Home Edition the other day. Did anyone else see the episode where Disney opened it's nighttime doors to the little kids who were allergic to the sun, and couldn't go outside because they would get skin cancer or horrible, horrible burns?

The part where the little girl (8 or 9 years old) who NEVER got to meet the Princesses (because they were only out during the day) goes tearing up to them...and Aurora and Cinderella give her big hugs, and her Mom is bawling and she is bawling...I was also bawling..

I saw that too and I thought that it was very sweet for Disney to open up the park at night for those kids. It did touch my heart!!!

rbrower

amykissangel said:
LOL...very nice:animwink:

I bawled at Finding Neverland too...way too sad to watch again...and I hate that, because you love the movie, but can't stand the ending...ergo, no more movie...

I know, that movie was really sad!:cry: :cry:

Miss Bell

Fantasmic, Wishes, and Illuminations (especially Illuminations--even listening to the cd in my car will get my eyes to well up.) The end of the Great Movie Ride and American Adventure.

There are some other things that will occasionally get me, but those get me every time.:cry:

Miss Bell said:
Fantasmic, Wishes, and Illuminations (especially Illuminations--even listening to the cd in my car will get my eyes to well up.)

Same here, Happens to me on all of them in the car. And I listen to them all the time

3fordisney

First time I saw Wishes, I came close.

Every time our trip comes to an end and we are heading back home, I want to cry. I don't want to enter the real world again! I wish I could stay forever!!:cry:

hankhill

Cry

Wishes.

I just cant handle watching my two little girls sing "Starlight Starbright, First star I see tonite......"

It just kills me.....:cry:

Astronaut Jones

I don't seem to cry almost ever but I get close during that final walk down Mainstreet. Then the meloncholy sets in when I wake up and have to pack my things to catch a flight.

JEDIsney

Bascially everything at Disney makes me cry.

Entering Walt Disney World, entering the Magic Kingdom for the first time during the trip, setting foot on Main Street when the ambience hits me, Spectromagic, Fantasmic!, Illuminations, Wishes, Cinderellabration, leaving Epcot for the last time during the trip, leaving the Magic Kingdom for the last time during the trip, and leaving Disney altogether.

And this is coming from a 17-year-old male.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Mickey's PhilharMagic. It gets me every time, in the same exact spots too. Actually, this past June, I started crying early during the show than I always do. I guess I have a new crying point.

HokieDevil

When ever I enter tha park and come out onto Main St USA. The music, the look, everything. I know a great day is ahead and get just as excited as when I was a little kid (at least in age, I'm now a big kid). I got a little teary eyed when I had breakfast with the princesses. Yeah my friends and I were the only ones without a kid, but you better believe every princess still came to our table and took pictures (it didn;t hurt we had the center table). Finally the thing that got to me last time I was there was seeing a gay family there. The 2 dads and their kids. Gives me hope.

amykissangel

Original Poster
HokieDevil said:
Finally the thing that got to me last time I was there was seeing a gay family there. The 2 dads and their kids. Gives me hope.

:) Totally agree with you...my cousin Jeff said that the last time we were there together. He was like, "Someday, I'm gonna bring my family here...you know, if they ever let me have one." It was really sad, but the great open policy that Disney has on Gay Days and everything...gives my familyhope too:wave:

blackerbys17

HokieDevil said:
Finally the thing that got to me last time I was there was seeing a gay family there. The 2 dads and their kids. Gives me hope.

Hunny, there is always hope and dreams do come true. The world is a much better place now as far as narrow minded thinking goes. Most of us are much more understanding of the differences among us, and that is all they are really, differences. I know in my heart that if that is what you wish for, one day, you will have your family! :wave:

barnum42

There was one time on Space Mountain when the car was particularly rough; the continual hammering against a delicate area of my male anatomy made me cry :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom