What at WDW Makes You Cry...

wedway71

When we went to Epcot when my son was 2(now 8) we kept on talking about the magic of Disney all day.When it was time to leave as we were walking to the parking lot my wife was holding him and he was waving to Spaceship Earth and was crying saying "BYE BYE DISNEY MAGIC"-my wife started to cry.

the-reason14

Im a very strong hearted dude. But the only thing that makes me come close to crying at WDW is when I know Im walking out of any disney theme park for the last time that trip. Talk about sad.:cry: :lookaroun

Scar Junior

What makes me cry at WDW:

Seeing a hot girl... then just as I'm am about to talk to her, her husband shows up with the kids!!!!! :eek: "Babies havin babies..... ohhhh yeah!"

Tinkerbella16

we always leave early the last day so we dont go to the parks. The night before we go home. What ever park it is that i'm in... i just wanna cry when we go through the exit. :cry:

Chickapin Chick

As many have already said here, The American Adventure moves me, quite literally, to tears. "Golden Dream" is perhaps one of the noblest Disney melodies ever written. "Wishes" also causes my eyes to well up. It makes me remember that magic, in many ways, is very real.

However, during my last vacation, I cried not out of happiness, but sheer exhaustion. I remember it was an extremely humid June day, and being from California, I wasn't used to the wet heat. The Magic Kingdom was so crowded, so we decided take a break from the park and come back later that night (which I never allow my family to do...I like to spend literally every moment possible in the parks). When we got back to our room at the Wilderness Lodge, I collapsed on the bed and burst into tears. I felt icky and tired and very cranky. The extreme heat and the masses of people simply overtook my emotions.

And no, I wasn't a little girl when this happened. I was 19. :)

Agent1964fem

ok don't laugh at me well actually go ahead laugh at me its ok I can take it... last year when we went I started to cry at opening of Magic Kingdom. And was sobbing like a baby when the train pulled into the station with all the caracters on the train .

PrincessK

The opening ceremony of the MK. It's when the train pulls up with the characters that I always start to cry.

Any nightime parade, especially MSEP.

Hearing for the last time on the monorail "If this concludes your visit..." when it does!

Hearing on the monorail for the first time of my trip "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom."

Kristin

disneytati

Agent1964fem said:
ok don't laugh at me well actually go ahead laugh at me its ok I can take it... last year when we went I started to cry at opening of Magic Kingdom. And was sobbing like a baby when the train pulled into the station with all the caracters on the train .

Me too!!!!!!! The first time I saw a Disney parade also made me cry like a baby...

CrashNet

Scar Junior said:
What makes me cry at WDW:

Seeing a hot girl... then just as I'm am about to talk to her, her husband shows up with the kids!!!!! :eek: "Babies havin babies..... ohhhh yeah!"
HAHA :lol: ...That one gets me everytime too. Not even kids...just a boyfriend. Brings a tear to me eye.

CrashNet

JEDIsney said:
That must be such an incredible feeling for you. I can't wait to feel the same way, soon.
It really was. I had an ear to ear smile. It was awesome getting to see something that essentially is so small make a little one so happy.

disneycouple

I have to say the only time i cryed at disney was last year. i took my cousins on there first trip. the look on there faces when the MK opening started ill never forget.

Gospel Bill

Wishes in specific

There's a heavy tug at my heart strings everytime Peter Pan says "I wish we'd never have to grow up!" during wishes, because my son, who's growing up so quickly, loves Peter Pan and I always think of him at that moment.

I also get a little choked during Mickey's Phil Har Magic when Pan lands on Big Ben... same reason.

Teenchy

That first firework that shoots over the castle during Wishes, just like the icon at the beginning of a Disney movie. Not quite cry, but eyes well up, goosebumps, etc. Ok, Ok I cry like a baby...:cry:

mrerk

Premium Member
Seeing Timekeeper for the first time after 9/11. When they showed the World Trade Center and the whole room kind of gasped, that almost got me. Spent a couple of minutes looking at the floor after that.

William Marsden

PHP:
[quote=disneyjesus]Hall of Presidents when Bush speaks.

Oh wait, I thought this thread was "What at WDW makes you sick"

How embarassing.[/quote]

If you are so mad, angry, bitter, and opinionated that you can't get on a completely non-partisan, a-political discussion board without having to spout your bilge I think you should avoid Hall of Presidents and Disney World altogether. I'm very interested in keeping up with current events, however, when I'm at Disney World I like to divorce myself from reality and not think about the devisive political climate at all. I consider myself worlds apart from the thinking of most Norwegians, Chinese or French, but I can still go to Epcot, ride Maelstrom, watch "Reflections of China" and eat at Chefs de France without getting sick at WDW.

Please can't we keep away from politics on these discussion boards? If you want to Bush-bash or Clinton-bash or or bash any political figure from Anne Coulture to Michael Moore, there is a plethora of other forums that you can go to and post on.

shmmrname

Watching Wishes! or Illuminations always gets me. It's not the show at all, but I get to see my baby sister staring in awe, and I catch my girlfriend all caught up in each moment. It's perfect. It's just perfect.

Thanksgiving '04 in The Crystal Palace, my sister was serenaded (spelling?) by our waiter while our whole group, and others around us couldn't stop gawking. I laughed so hard I seriously cried.

CrashNet

shmmrname said:
Thanksgiving '04 in The Crystal Palace, my sister was serenaded (spelling?) by our waiter while our whole group, and others around us couldn't stop gawking. I laughed so hard I seriously cried.

Was it her birthday?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom