What at WDW Makes You Cry...

eroyee

:wave: When they have the good morning show outside the magic kingdom. actually before that, when the bus turns the corner to enter the magic kingdom. also, entering main street, sobbing like a fool. the worst is when its time to leave. I cry half the first day on the road!! Next magical trip home Jan. 2007. yaaay!!!:sohappy:

Sometimes when I see or do things that remind me of my late Father, like eating at Casey's, riding the HM, or watching the fireworks, I get misty eyed.

epcotfreak1224

I've never really cried in Disney before but there are somethings that have brought me close to tears. Watching Illuminations always gets me a little choked up; the music from that show is so inspiring and beautiful. Also, when you are leaving Epcot at night and in your by the fountains in the middle and you look up and see how beautiful sse looks (even with the wand). Future World is so beautiful at night. And finally the road trip back to miami becuase i know I won't be back in the world for like another six months.

alphapop

Growing Up

Seeing your kids grow up right before your eyes. I wanted to cry on our last trip (June '06) when my 7 year old son asked to sit by himself on Splash Mountain:cry:

Rinx

When I go to EPCOT knowing I'm going to have to watch that stupid pre-show before HISTA. It's so long, so stupid, and has just about absolutely nothing to do with the actual show. Sorry if it seems like I'm lashing out, but I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.:brick:

Simba One

:cry: When those blue strollers run into the backs of my legs.:cry:

But seriously, I'd have to agree that the American Adventure gets me sometimes...if I stayed awake at the right parts. :animwink:

DisneyLindz

It's funny, because I don't think I have ever cried when I'm at Disney.

However, I've almost cried about 10 times today just thinking about our upcoming trip (15 days). I think about spending time with my immediate and extended family, and I tear up. I read people's posts about Disney, and I get misty eyed. I think of how the trip is still over two weeks away, and I get upset and want to cry. Watching clips of videos on the Internet of Wishes almost got me to shed a few.

I was at my parents house today to get my luggage and pick up a few things around town ( I live about 25 minutes from them) and I was sitting in the computer room talking to my dad. All of the sudden he said "hey listen to this" and he starts playing the Jiminy Cricket version of 'When You Wish Upon a Star'. It was the cruelest thing my dad has ever done to me, it made me even more antsy and anxious to get there! At that moment I almost completely lost it. :cry:

allabtbrdway

ugh i get choked up all the time!! The ends of Wishes and Fantasmic are big ones for me! Beauty and the Beast always gets me choke up, the show is so good and its by far my favorite movie.

Also, seeing kids meet their favorite characters for the first time is probably the best thing to ever experience. My baby cousin (5yrs) was cinderella for halloween and my aunt had to by another dress b/c she didnt want to wear anything else. When she met Cinderella, i cant descibe how happy she was and she never stopped talking about it the whole trip. When we got home, she told all her friends that she met cinderella and how she was best friends with a princess! :cry:

IM LEAVING TO GO HOME TOMORROW :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: sorry im just a little excited! haha

dazzle_em55

The Welcome to the MK (I make my family get up early so that we won't miss it) and Wishes (I usually see it twice because I have to see it the last night we are there)

trr313

I have to say that I had tears in my eyes when I saw Tinkerbell fly down from the castle into Tomorrowland. I was standing there and everything just felt so magical.

10Scoot

I start to get misty eyed when you first enter Disney Property and you see the sign that says "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resorts" and it has all of the characters on the sign as well. It is like the movie National Lampoon's Vacation when they finally reach Wally World.

Well im glad to see im not the only teary eyed one at Disney! On our first visit we got to MK just as the Share a Dream come true parade started and when i saw my boys faces light up even though they were trying to be cool about it (they are 10 & 14) I couldnt hold back the tears. And Wishes gets me everytime Im just glad its dark so no one notices the mascara running. lol

KentB3

Rinx said:
When I go to EPCOT knowing I'm going to have to watch that stupid pre-show before HISTA. It's so long, so stupid, and has just about absolutely nothing to do with the actual show. Sorry if it seems like I'm lashing out, but I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.:brick:

Oddly enough, I was thinking the exact same thing! The HISTA preshow is nothing but an extra-long Kodak commercial!!!!! :brick:

DDuck1974

The American Adventure -- I generally hold it together during "Golden Dream" until the image of the Vietnam War Memorial, and then, forget it. And the first time I saw the World Trade Center picture after 9/11 -- oh that was a tear-jerker.

LeeLee D

Walking through the gates of EPCOT - my favorite park - takes my breath away and gets me misty.

The tears really flow when I get to The American Adventure. Anything patriotic gets to me. On an EPCOT day last Feb. I watched the Fife and Drum Corps followed by the Voices of Liberty and then went into the attraction. All told, crying time about 60 mins.:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom