What are you most excited to try your next trip?

Well since I was at WDW last year in May and am going back in 4 weeks I don't think any of the attractions are new. So I threw in some new meals for excitement. The places I'm excited to try are:

Kona Cafe (Dinner)
Flame Tree BBQ
Whispering Canyon
Main Street Bakery (believe it or not I have never had a snack from here or Goofy's so I am looking forward to treating myself)
Tony's
1900 Park Fare (Breakfast)
Ohana (Dinner)
The bakery in France
Sci-Fi Dine-in

todpatcam

We are going in Nov 2011; I believe the new Star Wars ride will be open so we're looking forward to that as well as staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for the first time. Our trip seems so far away but we are so excited for it to get here. We hate wishing the summer away though:eek:

majorrfb

We did the same!

For me it is an adult only trip so that will be a first NO KIDS :sohappy:. But also we will be trying Citricos and California Grill. I am excited about those too.

The first time we went to the World without kids we dined at the California Grill. The waiter asked if this was our first time to WDW. I told him we have been here at least 18 time prior to this visit. But we did mentioned, this is our first time to the Grill. He looked perplexed! He asked why, and I responded,
"You don't see any kids here do you." Have a blast and you will enjoy the California Grill menu. The food and service is outstanding! :sohappy:

Me and the girlfriend will be returning in December 2012. It will be our second trip together. We are both excited to see all the Christmas decorations and wonderful theming everywhere! She is especially excited to see Cinderellas Castle all lit up at night.

I am also excited to eat at Biergarten. And try a few more new dinning experiences along the way that we missed last time.

Also extremely excited to see how much of the FLE is open!

habe20

I'm most excited to go on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour! I can't wait to see all the behind scenes stuff. I can't wait to see what the new Star Tours looks like :animwink:

christine1

This is the first time we are staying at Caribbean Beach!!! :sohappy:

This is our first time we are doing the Beach Club Breakfast @ Cape May.
But counting the days til our August trip!!!!:ROFLOL:

R W B

Can't wait to try ToT. For some reason I've just never done it. Also the smaller rides in MK, never did those either.

Its going to be my G/F and I only on this trip, last July her parents came with us to WDW so I'm excited to spend 9 days together with just us and no family. We have taken other trips before buts its always been with either friends or family so I think I'm going to enjoy the me and her time on this trip.

Susan Savia

We are thinking about staying 12 days. Presently we are down for 10. Our last trip in January of 10 days was wonderful. So thinking 12 or more might be even better!!

MansionGoer13z

Doing a trip with my girlfriend, (which will be her first time ever at Disney,) I'm most psyched for the new Haunted Mansion Hitch Hiking ghost effects. Star Tours II as well. Also it will be my first time to stay at an actual Disney resort. I think my last stay at a rental infested with ants was the final straw of not staying on Disney property. I would also like to try new things at WDW as well, that I have not done in the past.

bmarkelon

Original Poster
We are thinking about staying 12 days. Presently we are down for 10. Our last trip in January of 10 days was wonderful. So thinking 12 or more might be even better!!
Go for it! We just extended our usual 8 night stay to 11 nights! Longest trip for us yet too, I am so pumped!

First time doing MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival! Also excited since it'll be there first time I've been in the months of Sept/Oct!!! :)
You are in for a treat, this will forever be my favorite time of year for a Disny trip, enjoy!!

Star Tours 2.0

can't wait.
Me too! Can't believe I forgot to add this to my post.

stratman50th

Ohana & Kona are great ~ you will love them!
I'm also excited to be at Disney World while pregnant - it'll be a much more toned down & laid back trip from normal.

That's exciting, I've never done Disney pregnant either. It will be nice to be forced to slow down a little and take it at a slower pace.
My wife doesn't do forums, but I wish she did. I'd love to have her respond to you two! :fork: All I remember is hotness, crankiness, swollen feet and legs, and not enough bathrooms when required.:D But, she still loves Disney and did even then, 16 years ago. :sohappy:

Were excited to try Ohana and Biergerten for the first time!!
You will love them!
O'Hana is a must for us every year, and it wasn't until 2008 that we decided to try the Biergarten. Don't know why it took so long, it's now also a must do every year!

As far as what I'm excited for, Star Tours II, and Haunted Mansion as attractions go, but what I really enjoy is taking someone with us that has never been. We're taking a friend of our daughter's and she has been zoomed up since February when we told her! That's what makes it fun. We've become jaded from going so many times, even my 16YO daughter. Having someone who is looking forward to their first trip just like a little kid brings back all the fun memories!

wvdisneyfamily

1. Contemporary in April and Polynesian in July- We stay at the WL most of the time, but got a deal for the Poly we couldn't pass up. I'll miss the Lodge, but I'm looking forward to the Poly.
2. New HM effects
3. Star Tours 2.0
4. Phineas and Ferb meet/greet
5. Seeing Belle's castle over the construction wall
6. A list of restaurants - Cali Grill, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Brown Derby, Biergarten, Kona Cafe, Flying Fish, Yachtsmen
7. Having an AP for our two week trip instead of a 10 day hopper
8. Using TiW instead of a dining plan
9. Watching my son as a toddler at WDW instead of as an infant
10. 40th anniversary merchandise
11. my new camera
12. being able to steer clear of ALL QS dining :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
13. ice cream (Plaza sundaes, Fountainview Waffle Cones)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom