What are you most excited to try your next trip?

wvdisneyfamily

Ohana & Kona are great ~ you will love them!

My next trip is exactly 4 weeks from today, I am getting so excited! I am most excited to try the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea w/my mom. It's something we've wanted to do for a long time. I'm also excited to be at Disney World while pregnant - it'll be a much more toned down & laid back trip from normal.

It is a much different experience. I remember dreaming about all of the things I would do with my baby boy. I combed every shop for clothes and toys. We bought almost his entire first Christmas from the gift stores. LOL That time as an expectant mommy at the World really prepared me for the pace of trip I'd have with him as a little kid. Have a wonderful time!

bmarkelon

Original Poster
My wife doesn't do forums, but I wish she did. I'd love to have her respond to you two! :fork: All I remember is hotness, crankiness, swollen feet and legs, and not enough bathrooms when required.:D But, she still loves Disney and did even then, 16 years ago. :sohappy:

You will love them!
O'Hana is a must for us every year, and it wasn't until 2008 that we decided to try the Biergarten. Don't know why it took so long, it's now also a must do every year!

As far as what I'm excited for, Star Tours II, and Haunted Mansion as attractions go, but what I really enjoy is taking someone with us that has never been. We're taking a friend of our daughter's and she has been zoomed up since February when we told her! That's what makes it fun. We've become jaded from going so many times, even my 16YO daughter. Having someone who is looking forward to their first trip just like a little kid brings back all the fun memories!
Haha! I guess it really depends on just how pregnant you are. I don't think I'd want to be in Disney anything over 7 months. I really enjoy being pregnant though, not a big complainer since I've had it pretty easy 3 times. I did the Bronx Zoo 8 months pregnant with my little monkey and though it was rough I kept up and was a trooper.
How exciting to be bringing first timers!!

bmarkelon

Original Poster
DW and I are staying at BLT for the first time since buying our DVC membership. Way looking forward to this and many more trips!!!
Congratulations, welcome to the club!! We bought at BLT last year too and will be going for our second stay in August. It's fabulous, you're going to love it! We couldn't justify trying another resort, like we usually do, because of the convenience in location.

stratman50th

Haha! I guess it really depends on just how pregnant you are. I don't think I'd want to be in Disney anything over 7 months. I really enjoy being pregnant though, not a big complainer since I've had it pretty easy 3 times. I did the Bronx Zoo 8 months pregnant with my little monkey and though it was rough I kept up and was a trooper.
How exciting to be bringing first timers!!
Ha Ha! Yeah, she had some issues but she wouldn't pass up the trip. I remember it was the first year that they didn't open World Showcase until 11:00. (1994). Previously we would rush in to EPCOT at rope drop and head back to the Showcase. Do the park in reverse and end up in EPCOT while everyone else had gone to WS. It was a real surprise to find it not opened yet and she was pretty hot and uncomfortable sitting on one of the flower planters waiting for WS to open up.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm excited about our first stay at Bay Lake Tower, and our first meal at California Grill.

Also looking forward to seeing the new HM effects.

Will have to wait until October to see Star Tours, it won't be open for our upcoming trip. My husband is most excited to see Star Tours 2!

powlessfamily4

eating at ohanas for the first time.... I am totally pumped about it. We lived in Hawaii for several years and I am really starting to miss it. I may have to try ot the disney resort there.

FLDIS86

Excited for my May 5-10 trip with my parents and boyfriend. We frequent WDW often, but we will be using the Wild 4 Disney Pass for 4 straight days of Disney fun. We have never stayed that many days before. We are staying off property unfortunately. However, we are putting our money into trying new restaurants like Citricos for celebrating Mother's Day:kiss:, Cape May Cafe Clambake (which I haven't heard much reviews on, but thought it would be fun to do), and so excited for the new HM effects. Also I have never had a turkey leg, so I thought this might be the trip to fulfill my curiosity. :animwink:

pintraderpayee

Behind the Seeds tour! I have always done (and enjoyed) the Youth Education Series classes with students before this trip.....time for a change of pace for this nerd:D

12 days until we are Orlando bound for Grad Nite 2011 with seven 2011 seniors and 5 retired teenagers!:sohappy:

jwarren3768

For me it is an adult only trip so that will be a first NO KIDS :sohappy:. But also we will be trying Citricos and California Grill. I am excited about those too.

I'll go one up on that! Not only is my May trip "Adult's Only" it my first trip with my new GF. I get to share the magic, joy and happines with her. I'm hoping it feels like the first time all over again!

I will kind of miss having the kids though....

zurgandfriend

Next trip more than likey 2012 - sigh

Wife says we are staying at Grand Floridian next time! Okay by me.

Son will be old enough for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour

As other stated FLE and Star Tours 2.0

FLDIS86

We're doing this too, and I haven't heard much about it either. Hows about a report when you get back! :wave:

Oh good to see someone else is trying this out! If you hear anything in the next 3 weeks please let me know. Will be sure to give a full report when we get back with pictures!

cynic710

for the first time in all the times ive been to the world, i will be going as a father. it almost brings a tear to my eye to think i will be able to share in the magic of the place with a son of my own, as i once experienced as a child some 20 years ago.

in that regard, the magic of that place will always be real.

God bless walt for that.

Lisalyn

Going solo for the first time, staying in a Mod for the first time :sohappy: and going to Narcoossee's for a late dinner and MK fireworks in the background (foreground LOL)??) for the first time :sohappy:

Ariel484

1. First time staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge :D
2. First meals at Sanaa, Via Napoli, 'Ohana, Kona Cafe (B & D), Crystal Palace, The Wave, Citricos and California Grill :slurp:
3. Other food-related goals include trying a cupcake from Starring Rolls and a No Way Jose from Beaches & Cream :slurp:
4. First tour at Disney - Around the World on a Segway!! :D
5. Taking a class at the Animation Academy :D

burfer

I'm going for the first time WITH kids! A good friend of mine and her sister are taking her kids. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it through a child's eyes! Oh, and we are hitting Chef Mickey's for breakfast which I haven't done before! I'm so excited! :sohappy:

JohnnyDollaz89

O'Hana, Tappen Edo, and Bomas for Dinner.

Pop Century for the first time.

As for rides i plan on getting over my fears of drops by going on Splash Mountain for the 1st time and a fear of Roller Coaster by going on Big Thunder Mountain for the first time.

Im still alittle skeptical about going on Rock N Rollercoaster and Tower Of Terror because of my fear of heights, flips, drops

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom