Weird or strange people in WDW

SeaBreeze

:lookaroun I'm starting to think I'm a weird guest after reading some of these.

I wear jeans in the middle of summer, although I don't add a sweater on top. I'm from Florida and have a high heat tolerance so it doesn't bother me. I tend to get heat rashes (well, it tends to just look like I'm burning randomly) and stopped wearing shorts when I noticed I was getting looks of disgust from some other guests :( I also visit the food court in the morning with my own ziploc bag of cereal and a little carton of rice milk. I figure the rice milk is a dead giveaway that I have "special dietary needs" but I still get dirty looks while I keep my mom company.

...I also have been known to walk around with mouse ears on. Super bizarre. :lol:

(Bathroom guy weirds me out though)

VT GAL

My absolute favorite was a lady waiting for HM that had a 4 color (orange, blonde, red, and brown) mullet who was wearing 4 matching packs. I just kept wondering how long it took to get her hair colored...

What a fun thread....except for the bathroom guy!!!

Ralphlaw

My favourite are all the huge fat people on electric scooters. They seem to be most popular in EPCOT.

The front of the Mexico pavilion seems to have 50+ scooters at all times. The best part is when you see couples or entire families of fat people. Then they get off their scooter and walk up the steps into Mexico pavilion.

When I go back in December, I'm going to take a picture of every fat scooter person I see, and post it up on a gallery to see how many pics I can get.

Hey, it's a glandular problem. It's not their fault.

courtfran

I just really hate the people who talk about Disney but have no clue what they are talking about. One time I had a woman tell me that she hadn't been to Disney in years and how Magic Kingdom and Epcot used to be one park. What?!

Dangeresque

I just really hate the people who talk about Disney but have no clue what they are talking about. One time I had a woman tell me that she hadn't been to Disney in years and how Magic Kingdom and Epcot used to be one park. What?!

I remember that! And it was quite an engineering feat physically relocating EPCOT a mile away to it's present location.

Ralphlaw

The American disease...

Yes, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with buffets. And don't blame the drunk driver who killed your daughter; he suffers from the completely blameless disease of alcoholism. It's not his fault. Or the herb smoking bus driver who ran into a utility pole with 40 kids on board. He's got addictive personality disorder. Or Captain Hazelwood, the drunk sea captain of the Exxon Valdez.

But we digress. This thread is about the weird and the strange. Luckily drunks and stoners cause absolutely no problems at Disney World.

daverube

My favourite are all the huge fat people on electric scooters. They seem to be most popular in EPCOT.

The front of the Mexico pavilion seems to have 50+ scooters at all times. The best part is when you see couples or entire families of fat people. Then they get off their scooter and walk up the steps into Mexico pavilion.

When I go back in December, I'm going to take a picture of every fat scooter person I see, and post it up on a gallery to see how many pics I can get.

Uh-oh....get ready for the flaming..... :fork:

sublimesting

Yes, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with buffets. And don't blame the drunk driver who killed your daughter; he suffers from the completely blameless disease of alcoholism. It's not his fault. Or the herb smoking bus driver who ran into a utility pole with 40 kids on board. He's got addictive personality disorder. Or Captain Hazelwood, the drunk sea captain of the Exxon Valdez.

But we digress. This thread is about the weird and the strange. Luckily drunks and stoners cause absolutely no problems at Disney World.

Yeah, uh, I was being sarcastic, as only Americans seem to have this problem. It is of course entirely the fault of laziness and buffet eating. Of course there are exceptions....

ewensell3

Imagine how crowded it would be inside if they could find the hidden ramp...

MKCP 1985

I'm all for live and let live. But just for laughs, who are the weirdest or strangest people you've met in WDW :shrug:

For me it was probably the guy who decided to join me at a table outside the ice cream shop on Main St and take out his notebook. He proceeded to tell me all the toilets he'd visited and recorded in his notebook throughout WDW :lookaroun

Please tell me you're not the guy with the notebook about the toilets he's visited :eek:

you may find this hard to believe . . . I know I did when it happened, but someone actually started a thread here about the best bathrooms at WDW:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=66362

As far as weirdest/strangest people - on almost every trip there is someone who stands out from the herd, but then I get home and forget what it was about them. :shrug:

WhatJaneSays

*looks sheepish*

... well ... more often than not ... I'm the weird or strange person in the parks.

I know it's become a bit of a MegaCon (or any other comic book or anime convention in Orlando) tradition to go a day early or stay a day after to go to Disney. Most of us tend to do it in costume. This year my friends and I and about 15 other convention goers "stormed" the Magic Kingdom in full Pirate regalia. Adults seemed confused, the kids loved it because we were giving away all the plastic coins and mini pirate flags we didn't get to use at MegaCon.

magicmaya

I saw one of them eat a turkey leg in 3 minutes.After that I'v never ate a turkey leg!

magicmaya

I remember that! And it was quite an engineering feat physically relocating EPCOT a mile away to it's present location.

I know! We were waiting in line for tower of terror and me and this girl started talking to each other about disney and she said Animal Kingdom was the First Disney World Park because it's Bigger! What?!?!?!:fork:

But she was a nice girl...but I knew that MK was the first park when I was 3 or 4!

MickeyDent

K. I gotta chime in on this. Maybe we should stick to the thread. It's easy to find fat people any where you go, not just Disney. A fat person on a scooter is not necessarily weird or strange. However, a fat person on a scooter who makes fire engine sounds wherever they go WOULD be weird.

Just sayin....

figmentisgreat

K. I gotta chime in on this. Maybe we should stick to the thread. It's easy to find fat people any where you go, not just Disney. A fat person on a scooter is not necessarily weird or strange. However, a fat person on a scooter who makes fire engine sounds wherever they go WOULD be weird.

Just sayin....

thanks, i was thinking that too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom