Weird or strange people in WDW

wesTcoastY

K. I gotta chime in on this. Maybe we should stick to the thread. It's easy to find fat people any where you go, not just Disney. A fat person on a scooter is not necessarily weird or strange. However, a fat person on a scooter who makes fire engine sounds wherever they go WOULD be weird.

Just sayin....

But you sure seem to see a whole lot of em at Disney.

Ralphlaw

K. I gotta chime in on this. Maybe we should stick to the thread. It's easy to find fat people any where you go, not just Disney. A fat person on a scooter is not necessarily weird or strange. However, a fat person on a scooter who makes fire engine sounds wherever they go WOULD be weird.

Just sayin....

There goes my plan for retirement: Hitting the buffets and fire engining around in my scooter. Face it, all men have these aspirations, at least those who are over 40.

abug'saunt

As an overweight person, I find some of these fat comments hurtful. I have PCOS and am being treated for depression (I tend to eat when feeling depressed, usually about my weight, you can see the problem). Not an excuse, just an explanation. I know that diet and exercise would help. On the plus side, I don't need a scooter to get my bottom around the parks. And Itry to dress keeping my weight and size in mind. I know that fat people can be funny and/or weird looking, but we do have feelings. Reminds me of the saying: I may be fat but you are ugly....And I can always lose the weight.

As for weird/strange, during our 2005 trip we got a kick out of the locals wearing parkas, scarfs, gloves, and other cold weather clothing. See, going to Florida in December, the 50 - 70 degree weather was like a tropical heat wave. We were wearing shorts and t-shirts (probably being laughed at ourselves).

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Ill be honest. I mingle with weird everyday. Love those people. They make life interesting. BUT, there is a big difference between weird and creepy. If you have a shadow of a doubt that a person just might have to "register" in their state... that is a different story. We have cool weird here. I wont name names, but he is a very nice person by day andFormaldehyde drinker by night... and then we have the creepy on this site that i wont name names. :lookaroun

hrcollectibles

The only Weird or Strange people I see are the ones that wear Universal Studios Shirts to Disney Parks.... I keed I keed

Seriously though the strangest people are those pin traders that hang out at the tables near the pin Store in Downtown Disney....

I was sitting at the Bar near the pool at Pop Century and this guy was convinced that the Animals on The Kilimanjaro Safaris were animatronic..

1disneydood

I guess I'd be considered weird by some...
I'm a Jack Sparrow look alike/impersonator. I do charity visits for hospitals and sick children and read to kids at Barnes and Noble.

I figured since I have the facehair just like Jack, I grew my hair, got the Mort Rainey glasses and dress like Johnny Depp with all the accessories every day. They call my Johnny at the grocery, pharmacy, drivethru, etc. :lol: It's all or fun, mind you. So if you ever see Johnny Depp at WDW it might be me, or my friend Ron who was a Jack stand in for POTC3 and 4. :shrug:

JenShelby

Just like me... keep looking at these folks. One day, we are going to see one of them spontaneously explode:sohappy:

These are really disgusting comments, maybe people should look at themselves before making any kind of comments. Im sure there is something strange about everyone that we can pick out.

Dragonrider1227

My favourite are all the huge fat people on electric scooters. They seem to be most popular in EPCOT.

The front of the Mexico pavilion seems to have 50+ scooters at all times. The best part is when you see couples or entire families of fat people. Then they get off their scooter and walk up the steps into Mexico pavilion.

When I go back in December, I'm going to take a picture of every fat scooter person I see, and post it up on a gallery to see how many pics I can get.
Where's Stewie and his Trombone when you need him? :lol:

I once saw a duck with no pants on
That's nothing. I saw a girl mouse in a dress so short you could see her panties :lookaroun

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
These are really disgusting comments, maybe people should look at themselves before making any kind of comments. Im sure there is something strange about everyone that we can pick out.

Actually I'm perfect in every way, its just everyone else that's sub par.

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
Just remembered this beauty!

This is a copy and paste from one of my previous posts from two years back about a lovely guy I was fortunate enough to meet in the parking lot :brick:

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, had an incident recently in the parking lot of the studios I thought I'd share with you.

Firstly I'm from the UK and have a valid handicapped parking badge as my leg plays up occassionally which I always bring with me to the states. Ours are slightly different in that they don't hang from the mirror, but rest on the dashboard once you're parked up. Anyway I showed it the cast member in parking and as usual was directed to the 'medical' parking near the entrance to the studios I'm sure you're all familiar with. Now that's where the fun and games started!

As I pulled into the parking spot the guy in the car already parked next to my slot looked over as I pulled in. At this stage my parking badge was on the seat next to me (to stop it sliding along the dashboard as I turned) waiting to be placed in position once I was parked up. He jumped out of his car like a shot and knocked on my window before I'd even come to a stop and yelled "hey buddy get to your own parking section".

I slowly undid my seatbelt and picked up my badge showing it him and calmly placed it on the dashboard of my vehicle. Now I despise people who park in those spots without a badge and so on the one hand understood his sentiments but thought him a bit quick off the mark. As I got out of my vehicle I smiled and said "it's ok, this is my section just hadn't put my badge on the dashboard yet". Now before I could continue I got.

"Oh you're a limey, what makes you think you can bring yourself over here and take american handicapped parking spaces buddy"?

At first I thought I'd misunderstood him but he continued.

"Probably nothing wrong with you anyway, bought it off the internet to save yourself walking round 'our' parks did ya"?

Now I'm not your stereotypical disabled person and seriously thought about 'kicking his ______' as he would say, but thought better of it. Then when I looked over I noticed HE HAD NO BADGE DISPLAYED IN HIS VEHICLE!

Well I started right back at him and his excuse was that he had forgotten it and what the hell had it got to do with me anyway :hammer: :brick:

At this stage it was rather heated and I thought walking away was the best option as getting arrested over a parking space and explaining that to my wife would be a little embarrassing :eek:

Anyhow a security person came over to see what was happening and I pointed out no badge was displayed etc. This crazy guy was still going on about 'limeys' and our contribution to the war on terror and even questioned why I was not in Iraq. At this stage I figured he had mental health problems (or at least sort of hoped he did for his sake) but was amazed that security let him stay parked there! I thought the policy was no badge, get fined or towed? Anyway I let him walk away first as didn't want him damaging my rental car and then went into the park myself.

Does anybody know the policy on handicapped parking? I didn't push it then as was trying to enjoy my day which had already been somewhat disrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------

Full thread can be found at

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=164202

enough

not really strange, but certainly unexpected.

Walking out of Epcot one night after the fireworks I got into the passenger side of our car, my brother in law was driving. As we started to pull away I noticed some movement in the car next to us. It was a bit dark, but when he turned the headlights on enough light spilled into the car and I realized there was a couple having ______ in the front seat.

I had no idea Disney offered those kind of rides...

magicmaya

Well, those lions seem like they are in the exact same spot everytime (I heard it's because the rock is heated).

No.They put a pit at the bottom of the rocks where they lie down so they won't leave.The CM's have to feed them a certain way.Poor lions but I don't wanna be their lunch!

macsmom

I too have seen things that have nearly blinded me. Such as a heavyset woman in her mid fifties wearing a tank top and no bra :eek:. Yes, they were nearly down to her knees and I almost jumped off the bridge to Adventureland.

I think she was at the parks this past week. :eek:

danna

1disneydood

Walking out of Epcot one night after the fireworks I got into the passenger side of our car, my brother in law was driving. As we started to pull away I noticed some movement in the car next to us. It was a bit dark, but when he turned the headlights on enough light spilled into the car and I realized there was a couple having ______ in the front seat.

Only if you have a FP. :lol:

magicmaya

:lol:
I saw that in the MK parking lot
:lol:

My mom covered my eyes and turned the disney music up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom