Weird or strange people in WDW

Reccyman

An Apology

Whilst waiting in line for Mission Space a gentleman behind us began explaining everything about the space race and how NASA had done this and that over the previous 50 or so years. How, as interesting as he was, after 30 minutes everyone else was getting a little bored. He then went on to say that by 2030 we will be sending manned missions to Mars for real.

So this is were the apology comes in.

I neither agree or disagree with the gentle man, however it was too good an opportunity to miss! I made a comment about how we would have to reach the Moon first, as obviously, the Moon landings were faked!!!! :rolleyes:

We have a little saying in Liverpool, "he went up like a bottle of pop"! Meaning he exploded! We had the debate for another 10 minutes until we reach the ride, and I continued to push his buttons. The people around us could tell I was playing with him, but just in case I'm going to apologise for winding him up.

Sorry guy, you are right. I'm a know nothing English fool. (Have you calmed down yet)?

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
I almost forgot to mention the lady wearing black stockings and a garter belt in the studios :eek: Before anyone asks, no she wasn't a 'character' from the studios. She was a young lady with her friend who was wearing a mini skirt with her stocking tops a good few inches below the bottom of her skirt and a garter belt showing with stiletto's on :animwink: She looked more a star than a Disney guest, not that I was complaining :sohappy:

I_heart_Tigger

I almost forgot to mention the lady wearing black stockings and a garter belt in the studios :eek: Before anyone asks, no she wasn't a 'character' from the studios. She was a young lady with her friend who was wearing a mini skirt with her stocking tops a good few inches below the bottom of her skirt and a garter belt showing with stiletto's on :animwink: She looked more a star than a Disney guest, not that I was complaining :sohappy:

I guess you would have liked the mother daughter team here then.....

http://people.tribe.net/annann/photos/68be7176-0e94-4f8a-888b-74ef6673322f

(don't let your kids see this one) :lookaroun

DonMuppetFan83

Just like to add my thoughts. I saw a very weird person at Epcot in february kept following me and my gf around the WS. Finally we split at the bathrooms. Just kept talking about random things. Not even Disney related.

And as to the fat people comments in here. I used to weigh 500lbs, now weigh 270. Still on the bigger size, but I have never worn anything to show off my bakery (whilst I had it). Still, being comfortable enough now to make fun of myself, can we tone down that fat talk just a lil bit?

My dad broke his back in 1988 and when we went in 92 he had to use a scooter. Now, before he broke his back he weighed 180lbs. After he broke it, he weighed 400. He couldnt do anything.

But the reason he needed a scooter was because of his back, not his weight. The people who cant afford to walk around for a lil bit and burn stuff off make me mad. Cause Ive seen people park those things get off and then sprint to wherever they are going.

That is all.

gwhb75

not really strange, but certainly unexpected.

Walking out of Epcot one night after the fireworks I got into the passenger side of our car, my brother in law was driving. As we started to pull away I noticed some movement in the car next to us. It was a bit dark, but when he turned the headlights on enough light spilled into the car and I realized there was a couple having ______ in the front seat.

I had no idea Disney offered those kind of rides...

OOOH....OOOOH. I love fill in the blanks....I'll guess a Dole Whip....Yes that's it....I realized the couple was having a Dole Whip in the front seat...:p

sbkline

People who use paper towels to open the doors and turn off the faucets.

To be honest, I've never actually noticed this kind of silliness on my trips there, but from reading some of the threads here on this site, it seems that many posters here do this. So I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for them on our next trip, so my wife and I can have something to roll our eyes and laugh at. :D

The only Weird or Strange people I see are the ones that wear Universal Studios Shirts to Disney Parks.... I keed I keed

Seriously though the strangest people are those pin traders that hang out at the tables near the pin Store in Downtown Disney....

I was sitting at the Bar near the pool at Pop Century and this guy was convinced that the Animals on The Kilimanjaro Safaris were animatronic..

Some of them are!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom