WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

Figment571

It seemed for a while it was just my age group on this thread. Now the old people had to come in and chaperone it. It's just like the man to try to put us down!:zipit:

:lol:

maggiegrace1

It seemed for a while it was just my age group on this thread. Now the old people had to come in and chaperone it. It's just like the man to try to put us down!:zipit:

:lol:
Who are you calling old?:fork:

We are helping..not hurting..:D
Experience young grasshopper...;)

:lookaroun

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well,

I figured since Disney Crazy people are so hard to find in the real world, we could have a thread on it! Not sure how successful this will be! :ROFLOL:

Here it goes! (How Pathetic is this?)

My name is Matt and I am 17 years old. I have been Disney Parks crazy since I was 3! I visit the parks on a bi weekend basis. Any girl's in the central FLA area (between around 16-18), feel free to PM me!

Me.PNG

I assume it's a costume for something.. but i'll be the one to ask and inform the rest of us... what's with the razzle-dazzle upside-down gold heart get-up?

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I assume it's a costume for something.. but i'll be the one to ask and inform the rest of us... what's with the razzle-dazzle upside-down gold heart get-up?

It's the underside of my marching band uniform without the Jacket. That was taken last years and we have since gotten new ones! Here is the new get up!

l_3d851c1d1aa5daff4cc49ff15118746c.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom