WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

maggiegrace1

Thank you Dana!

You're helping out.

Paul...if Nicole starts "twirling her hair" or "touches your arm" you're in.

(Again, maybe not the easiest thing to notice online...but it's still a great sign)
:kiss:

Wuv you!

Well there is a blush smilie and if she *giggles* then he is definitely doing good..;)

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Whoa...that's just scary :lol:

But see, you ask her a question about something that YOU are interested in and, in turn make it seem as if you're really interested in her interests! It's a win win.

(It probably doesn't help that I'm giving away my secrets to you in an open forum that she is probably reading... DOH!)

:lol:

Good luck man! Nicole seems like a winner in my book...I mean, she's the right age...and she loves Disney!

Check your Inbox. :wave:

k.hunter30

Nicole is awesome! And takes beautiful pictures!

As a very protective iFriend though... she does have to run all date requests by me (and probably a few other wonderful people on these boards ;) )

Nicole220

You're point? :lookaroun
Er, an online relationship wouldn't really work out. :lookaroun

Nicole is awesome! And takes beautiful pictures!

As a very protective iFriend though... she does have to run all date requests by me (and probably a few other wonderful people on these boards ;) )
:ROFLOL:

I love you, Kat. :kiss:
When I get my first boyfriend, I'll come to y'all first for permission. :lol:

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Long Distance? There is no such thing with the interweb!

Nicole, we're just messing with you and Paul :)

Ya, I don't really think I could do long distance either! :ROFLOL:

At least not after what happened when I moved away from Tallahassee! And that was only 4 hours away! :hurl:

FearIV

This thread made me post here at wdwmagic after just browsing through them for years. There should be a dating site for theme park lovers. I usually end up scaring most girls away with my love of Disney and theme parks in general lol. I also find most people living here in Orlando really don't like it here and dislike the theme parks... My favorite is the people who have lived here their entire lives and never been to Disney... Can't figure that one out :eek:. I haven't lived here in Orlando for too long, but hopefully I meet my theme park companion soon enough. Going to the parks by yourself isn't always fun. Plus.. now that i live here I want to try out all the different restaurants at Disney. Need someone to go with hehe.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
This thread made me post here at wdwmagic after just browsing through them for years. There should be a dating site for theme park lovers. I usually end up scaring most girls away with my love of Disney and theme parks in general lol. I also find most people living here in Orlando really don't like it here and dislike the theme parks... My favorite is the people who have lived here their entire lives and never been to Disney... Can't figure that one out :eek:. I haven't lived here in Orlando for too long, but hopefully I meet my theme park companion soon enough. Going to the parks by yourself isn't always fun. Plus.. now that i live here I want to try out all the different restaurants at Disney. Need someone to go with hehe.

That's what I thought! Maybe we should create a facebook group!

WDWFREAK53

Thats true!

Bri and I have been long distance lovers for over a year now and things are GREAT!:kiss::kiss:

I Highly recommend it..:D

LOVE the confidence!

:lol: Yeah, it's been hot and heavy for a LONG time :lol:

See Paul...just like I told you ;) Confidence is everything :wave:

FearIV

That's what I thought! Maybe we should create a facebook group!

Maybe we should. I probably should also get a part-time job working at Disney... probably would have better luck if i was there and have a better chance to meet someone from the area :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom