WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

maggiegrace1

Really?
No wonder I've never had a boyfriend.... :lookaroun
Of course you are silly..

Act interested and ask questions about things they like and then once you get them you mold them to the way you want them to be..:king::sohappy:

Pretty soon you will have that strong guy who loves watching wrestling taking you to see 27 dresses and P.S. I love you and bringing the kleenex for you.;)

:lookaroun

Figment571

I fit that description, except for the strong part and the wrestling.... but mentally I am a behemoth (not to brag or anything...:lookaroun)

Nicole220

Act interested and ask questions about things they like and then once you get them you mold them to the way you want them to be..:king::sohappy:

Pretty soon you will have that strong guy who loves watching wrestling taking you to see 27 dresses and P.S. I love you and bringing the kleenex for you.;)

I know, I was kidding. :animwink:

maggiegrace1

Aww..Matt..You are a cutie and you seem to have a great personality..someone is out there for you.
You are still sooo young..no need to rush anything...:)

primetime52

I wonder if there is a connection between the number of single people and Disney nuts....:lookaroun..... I'm so lonely....:cry::p

The trick is to make her fall in love with you first, and THEN reveal to her what a Disney nut you are. Hopefully by then it will be too late for her to change her mind. Worked for me.:D

primetime52

27 dresses???? I think that's going just a little too far! :brick:

(borders on cruel and unusual punishment!) :ROFLOL:

k.hunter30

It seemed for a while it was just my age group on this thread. Now the old people had to come in and chaperone it. It's just like the man to try to put us down!:zipit:

:lol:
I'm far from old! :fork:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Um..Yes....

*you sometimes have to act like you are interested even if you are not*
:cool:

Really?
No wonder I've never had a boyfriend.... :lookaroun
Nah... You shouldn't have to play games... ;)

nibblesandbits

Ummm.....But Luke is my Long Distance internet younger love....He will get really nice warm and pretty made with love from my heart gloves...:D:kiss::kiss:

I do hate cats...:shrug:
Oh...I see how it goes. Well then....

*takes back the pink high heels I bought you for Valentine's Day*

nibblesandbits

27 dresses???? I think that's going just a little too far! :brick:

(borders on cruel and unusual punishment!) :ROFLOL:
Not if you play it right. My DH likes to go to these movies...b/c he knows I love him just a bit more after seeing one...if you know what I mean...:lookaroun

So, seeing a chick flick with a woman...always a good idea. :D ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom