WDW Theme Park Dress Code for Guests

DDuckFan130

Maria said:
I lived with a girl wo couldn´t stand feet, and I never saw hers! She only wore tennis shoes and closed shoes.
I find feet somewhat secsy... :lookaroun There is nothing like a feet massage given by someone you like. :D Of course, clean and pretty feet only!

btw, I could flip the finger with my toes too! (but mine are pretty and are always well groomed - lol ) ;)
:lol: I can relate to the girl you lived with. However, I'm not that extreme. I used to wear only sneakers and closed shoes, but today I do wear a lot more sandals and I walk barefoot around the house so I'm more comfortable with that. But when I wear sandals I prefer my toenails polished because they look better groomed that way.

I can imagine foot massages being nice, but I don't think I can do it. I've only ever gotten one professional pedicure in my life :rolleyes:.

boopuff

:lol: :lol: Oh my gosh! This thread is too funny! People do have gross feet. Especially girls who put wierd colors on the nails!

stranger

Yes, feet are nasty. They're just deformed hands and that's the way I see it.

What I don't like is when on the road somebody decides to put their feet up on the dashboard or out the window. :hurl:

phlydude

stranger said:
Yes, feet are nasty. They're just deformed hands and that's the way I see it.

What I don't like is when on the road somebody decides to put their feet up on the dashboard or out the window. :hurl:

I never heard feet described that way before. :lol:

I hate it when people stick their feet on the dash or out the window of their jeep.

Nicole

Not to take away from the shoe/foot topic, but has anyone ever seen someone actually asked to leave the park due to offensive clothing? I mean really offensive not just too tight or bad taste?

The reason I ask is because I saw a man at DTD wearing a t-shirt that said in big letters across the front F C U K and of course had to look twice because the first time you know my brain "saw" exactly what he meant me to see. *I* found it offensive, and can't imagine seeing that with a newly-reading child. I know my older kids were forever asking me "mom, what's that word?" when they were at that stage.

Of course maybe I'm overly sensitive. However I am having major second thoughts about even posting this comment with the almost-F word in it... Please tell me if I crossed the line on this family site.

Erika

if I'm not mistaken, is a brand name. I think it stands for French Connection United Kingdom. But yes, a little too close to the other thing :lol:

Phosphate

I've worn French Connection United Kingdom clothes to Disney without really thinking about it, my sister wanted me to wear the clothes she bought me so I had to oblige. I was never stopped nor questioned about my shirt.

barnum42

market their stuff based on the fact that your brain will autonatically look at the first and last letters and subconsciously fill in the rest. Take the example of the following parragraph:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oderr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmotnat tnihg is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttaol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fascinating thing the human brain :D

But back on the topic at hand, I personally will have nothing to do with this company. It's overpriced offensive crap. I've got a foul mouth when the need arises but I see no need to inflict it on everyone else. Mind you, over here nobody seems to care what comes out of their mouths in front of impressionable little minds.

DDuckFan130

barnum42 said:
market their stuff based on the fact that your brain will autonatically look at the first and last letters and subconsciously fill in the rest. Take the example of the following parragraph:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oderr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmotnat tnihg is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttaol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

But back on the topic at hand, I personally will have nothing to do with this company. It's overpriced offensive crap. I've got a foul mouth when the need arises but I see no need to inflict it on everyone else. Mind you, over here nobody seems to care what comes out of their mouths in front of impressionable little minds.
Wow, I was able to read that paragraph and my eyes didn't hurt :lol:. Coooool :rolleyes:

SIR90210

GaryT977 said:
LOL! Yeah, but they get paid to look at feet. I guess I'm in the minority on this. But then, if I were to wear sandals in public, people would be blinded by the pure, snowy whiteness of my feet. :D

As opposed to me. I am a white guy with black feet from wearing sandals constantly. :p

Nicole

imagineer99 said:
If you're offended by the , shirts, don't walk through a college campus anytime soon...:lol:

The brand is everywhere.

Thanks for the tip - guess I'm sheltered, but my point was about having to see that at Disney, based on the original posting in this thread regarding offensive clothing.

I've never seen or heard of this brand before - guess I'll have to ask my teenage kids about it. It's always scary what they know about that I don't.

Zurg

phlydude said:
Looks like the owner of that site has a little fetish that they don't want to come to grips with yet......
:lol:

Hey I resemble that remark.

As we Fluffadelfians say;

Yo watta youz talkin' bout? Little? Whoz site youz callen little?

BadShoe is a local product there Phlydude.

LOL

signerdreams

has anyone actually been stopped from coming into disney? downtown disney at night at PI can be quite a nightmare...it looks more like a street corner than disney

lamarvenoy

BAN SANDALS! NOOOOOOO. I grew up 1/2 mile from the beach here in Florida and for many years I surfed,"reefs" became the standard shoe. I wear reefs almost everyday and I wear them to the parks and many people like me are more comfortable in them than regular shoes,plus they are much cooler. Sure I wear regular shoes with a suit or casual buisness clothes but the rest of the time its reefs :animwink: Most of my friends are just like me, they might be 30 years old and drive a Lexus or a Cadillac but chances are there's punk music playing and they are dressed like a beach bum.Lagwagon said it best "...and all my friends are just like me." To sum it up sandals are part of a lifestyle that many of us down here live,its different up North. My family up there come to visit us sometimes and they are always ragging on me for it but except for maybe 15 days a year they are comfortable to wear.
\

lamarvenoy

whoa, that's freaky.

barnum42

lamarvenoy said:
BAN SANDALS! NOOOOOOO. I grew up 1/2 mile from the beach here in Florida and for many years I surfed,"reefs" became the standard shoe.
\
The problem I have with sandals is that I searched for a comfortable pair of "walking sandals", but when I wore them for more than a few hours they cut into the skin. I wear them on the rare occasions we have sun at home, but for the miles clocked up at Disney, it's back to trainers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom