WDW Theme Park Dress Code for Guests

danstpeter

[When you see someone smoking out on the street you don't walk up and tell them not to do it because your kids are there..]

My 10 yr old DD tells people not to smoke it is bad for them. Even though we have told her that it is rude for her to do that. Although I am proud of her for sticking up for what she believes. She still tells people.

Sure smoking is bad for you and no, I'm not a smoker but... Why do you think it is appropriate for your 10 year old daughter to "give a lesson" to adults? It may make you feel warm and fuzzy, but you are just allowing and teaching rudeness. Nevermind the issue

Nemo14

Sure smoking is bad for you and no, I'm not a smoker but... Why do you think it is appropriate for your 10 year old daughter to "give a lesson" to adults? It may make you feel warm and fuzzy, but you are just allowing and teaching rudeness. Nevermind the issue
Since that post was made in 2004, the young lady is now 19. just sayin'

ArielLover

Wow , first post - way to start things off on a positive note

Me smells a troll:mad:

jkl2000

When I was a kid I went to Disneyland with a group. One of the kids had a t-shirt with a big pot-leaf on it, and the park made him turn the shirt inside-out before he could enter.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Holy Threadbump Batman
I dont despise feet so long as they are well maintained
DW wears combination of Phillipe Fellops and sneakers at the parks and she has nice feet (cupcake tattoo's on both of them )
I always stick to sneakers as my feet are not so attractive :(
I did notice on a recent trip to the world that strangely enough its one of the few places in the world i have been and both me and DW didn't feel self concious (sp?) of our Tattoo's

ninjaprincesst

I could care less about people wearing sandel, I wish they would ban exposed bra straps, I get so sick of looking at womens underwear all day. Hello people if you must wear a tank to wear a strapless bra.

Susan Savia

I could care less about people wearing sandel, I wish they would ban exposed bra straps, I get so sick of looking at womens underwear all day. Hello people if you must wear a tank to wear a strapless bra.

Yes it's not a pretty sight seeing an overweight woman in a tank top and the black bra straps showing because the top won't stay put.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Yes it's not a pretty sight seeing an overweight woman in a tank top and the black bra straps showing because the top won't stay put.

Stop looking then :banghead:

disney4life2008

There is nothing wrong with flip flops or sandals. However, I wish that men and women would take care of there feet before exposing them to the world. I have see some of the most disgusting feet in the world at WDW and a $10 pedi will take care of that.

danstpeter

Wow , first post - way to start things off on a positive note

Me smells a troll:mad:

Sorry if you were offended, I didn't even notice the date. I was a bit surprised that in the middle of all the people disgusted by someone else's feet, critical of how someone dressed or grossed out by someone else's weight, my comment made me smell like a troll to you. It is too easy for me sometimes to share a feeling on a forum. I wouldn't have said anything in real life, but I probably would have thought it was a little out of line to be proud of a child's rude behavior (rudeness was asserted by them). I will take your comment and consider it an opportunity to see something inside of me I wasn't as aware of as I should be. Your insight was a gift. Thank you.

pluto1976

People these days have no respect for themselves. They don't respect their bodes. Women let their breast hangout, their underwear show, and yes I have seen women with the cheeks of their bottoms showing not only at Disney but coming into a school office. Really wearing shorts that short that your bottom hangs out You say don't look well sometimes that is hard to do. You should dress with respect to yourself and so that all your pieces and parts are covered and not offensive to others.
Oh but I forgot this is a me, me world and no body cares about anyone else but themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom