WDW Still Struggling with Safety and Unions

asianway

Actually I know a WDW ENT Tech, who got called back and is going to work custodial.
Apparently at the same pay rate as the tech pay was.

So some are NOT above it.. (but yea, a LOT of others would say no way in hell)
They had to request that, right?

Lilofan

Actually I know a WDW ENT Tech, who got called back and is going to work custodial.

Those who say no way may have second thoughts since the FL eviction ban ends August 1, $600 stimulus checks end in July and homelessness doesn't sound like fun.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Many online fans are perfectly fine paying gouged prices for admission to parks with no night parades, only one day parade, less impressive castle shows, less impressive fireworks (but ooooo, projections just like I get every year at the light festival in my city), etc.

Logic doesn’t matter.

Meanwhile, others of us don’t always agree on taste, but we do agree that we don’t like paying for less than the resort offered in 1998.
Bingo...winner.
Those who say no way may have second thoughts since the FL eviction ban ends August 1, $600 stimulus checks end in July and homelessness doesn't sound like fun.
We’re along way from the endgame on that one. The political situation - commenting on it seems existence and not a personal stance - is one of the more fascinating ones you’ll ever find...ever. This is kinda a “snapshot in time”...if you care about these types of things...

HauntedMansionFLA

Good for him/her. I’m not surprised Because they work hard behind the scenes without much fanfare.

Lilofan

Never been so glad to not be a landlord or a note holder...
There won't be some property taxes the county won't be collecting. In those cases, at times social services are cut or streamlined with county employees having the risk of being laid off.

TiggerDad

Just got an email from my union (AEA) and they are really wanting to put a lot of public pressure on the Disney company to allow performers to wear masks while they perform. Should be interesting to see how this one plays out.
Apple Dumpling Gang show?
1593799167290.png

themarchhare

Boy, that propaganda that they put out on Twitter is REALLY screwed up. I love Disney dearly, but this re-opening is a massive mistake.

Lilofan

As well as non Canadians in Canada,
Non Europeans in Germany, France, and Italy.
Non British in England,
Non Mexicans in Mexico,
Non Norwegians in Norway,
Non Moroccans in Morocco.
Better get crash courses in basic language of the country deployed at. Just don't replace the belly dancer at Morocco!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom