WDW Singles Roll Call

Missymoe4

28 Female

SINGLE (agh!)

from Chicago!

I'd LOVE to meet/chat with any single Disney-loving men...even if you are hush-hush about the Disney lovin' :)

Mr_Tom_Morrow

:wave: I'm seriously thinking about relocating to the Tampa/Clearwater area and working for DRC there - the Gulf Coast is beautiful!!

its awesome here,tho some parts are like a geriatric playgroung overall very nice place to live..and MUCH more important,youre only about an hour and a half away from "The World"

Hrudey3032

Soon to be a white male???

Were you once a woman???

I saw your pics..... Did you look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show???:D

No!!!! :fork::fork::fork: It was more that I looked like Drew himself :ROFLOL:

Where was the 35 in your post?? I will be 35 in 3 weeks!

After that comment I may have to resign my post as head of your security division :p

Missymoe4

Any love connections to report yet? :)

Great question. Any connections at all?

This may sound a bit wacko, but I've often thought that Disney needs their own Disney-matchesque site. Here could be good; however, I don't really know who or how many have 'profited'?

Just a thought....for us Disney fanatics.

AREM

I'm sure that I'm gonna get flamed by some people on here, but what the heck, here it goes.

21, male, Little Rock Arkansas area

DSC02365.jpg

Moving down to Orlando in a few years! Gonna work for the Mouse.

I dream that some day my prince will come. Most likely, I'll meet him while working at Disney.......

Hey, a boy can dream, can't he? :wave:

Wilt Dasney

I'm sure that I'm gonna get flamed by some people on here, but what the heck, here it goes.

21, male, Little Rock Arkansas area

Moving down to Orlando in a few years! Gonna work for the Mouse.

I dream that some day my prince will come. Most likely, I'll meet him while working at Disney.......

Hey, a boy can dream, can't he? :wave:
You look a lot younger than 21...especially in your avatar. (That'll be a compliment in 20 years.)

And based on my brief time as a CM, you should have noooo trouble meeting guys. :lol:

AREM

You look a lot younger than 21...especially in your avatar. (That'll be a compliment in 20 years.)

And based on my brief time as a CM, you should have noooo trouble meeting guys. :lol:

BOTH of your comments are very welcomed! LOL

Ya, you couldn't turn around without running into one last time I was there.

IT WAS HEAVEN. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom