WDW Singles Roll Call

CaptainMichael

WDWMagic Personals:
22 year old Adventurer from Louisiana searching for a Jungle Exploress (ages 19-24) to share various adventures with. Must be fun, spontaneous, cute, and have no interest in former lovers (I've learned my lesson multiple times) Kungaloosh!

Contact by PM.

zjer

27yo Male fro Southern Utah (the only place in Utah it never snows). I like annual trips to WDW and a fine Whiskey.

wedway71

Figures..... When I was single, I could not find any females that were Disney fans....

Now that I am married, there is around 7 pages worth!!!!
:eek:

Captain Chaos

I forgot this thread existed... Well, Im may have posted earlier in here.. regardless..

34 M from NJ... Heading to WDW in October, so, any single ladies who may be there during this time, hit me up... You are more than welcome to come and hang out with me and my friends... The more the merrier in WDW!!!

By the way, I will be there from October 11 to 24... Staying 1 week at the Tree Houses and 1 week at Bay Lake Towe (Magic Kingdom View)!!!

mpaul32001

Well, it's been a while, but I'm still here! haha. Now, 18/M/FL

Me and all my Disneyness.

2915494105_97f9db9e74.jpg

cabihler

uhhh single

yes i am single, a widower, and i am a male from the memphis, tn area currently 58 (meaning my birthday is sometime in the next 6 weeks)....

next trip to the world is the end of september thru the beginning of october, yes during the food and wine festival.:wave:

NiarrNDisney

Party Monster looking for Party Monstress whos into getting hamered at Chucky Cheeses and going on dates to the Sizzler!
You in?
If so I will Splurge and take you on a romantic date to Arby's W/candels and then I will drive us to Baskin Robins for a treat to end the night!
Look it's called "Class" and I'm a Classy kinda guy!

disneygirl1

This thread is an oldie but goodie!!! Geese, I first posted in this thread well over a year ago, maybe longer... And well, I still have not found my Prince Charming!!! "Someday My Prince Will Come" Though :animwink: Heres hoping it's sooner rather then later. I'm not getting any younger these days!!!

27/F/Phila

islesgirl

I forgot this thread existed... Well, Im may have posted earlier in here.. regardless..

34 M from NJ... Heading to WDW in October, so, any single ladies who may be there during this time, hit me up... You are more than welcome to come and hang out with me and my friends... The more the merrier in WDW!!!

By the way, I will be there from October 11 to 24... Staying 1 week at the Tree Houses and 1 week at Bay Lake Towe (Magic Kingdom View)!!!

The Tree Houses and Bay Lake Tower all in one vacation? I am super jealous! You will have to tell us all how they are!

I also posted on this thread like a year ago, still single, haha.

24(almost 25)/f/ Long Island, NY. Next trip...maybe Sept for my birthday, if not then November

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom