WDW Singles Roll Call

LunarParkGirl

I'll jump on Monorail Why Not and play along

28/f/Baton Rouge, La. (not a crazy football fan, I prefer watching baseball or soccer) Have two tattoos--one of them is the name of a character I was in a play but in Elvish, and the other is the original EPCOT Center logo. So obviously I'm one big gorram nerd! Former Epcot CP, occasional holiday Disney Store CM, and all the time amazonian coffee middle management princess.

Alas, I have yet to find a nerdy Disney guy here in BR to share adventures with :brick: most of them are too busy screaming at Les Miles and our Defensive Line coaches right now...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
*bump* still single 29 year old female. I'll be back at "the world" in March if anyone wants to get a drink @ DTD with me! :wave:

Einselen

Eh guess I will play.

25/M in Florida. Was just at the World Thur-Sun before that was oh a week before Dec 5th and 6th and I will be going back as soon as my camera is fixed (anyone else jealous yet?). I have been told I look like Johnny Depp (just a joke due to my av)

Hidden Mikey

OK here goes:
Divorced 45 y.o. male from Waltham, Massachusetts.
Just completed my official 30th trip to WDW in Oct (I was also in DL this past July as well)
Will be heading to the Mouse on May 10th, 2009 for 10 days (staying @ BCV)
Hope to see everyone then.:wave:

Mystic

31yo/f/Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Just got back last week from the World and heading back the first week of June 2009.

Thrill Seeker

20, Single Male who has been single all his life from Orlando, FL... I work at Disney, so if there are any other single cast members in the house...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
My brother just broke up with his GF who was coming with us in Sept! Anyone wanna go with him? Hell probably even pay!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My brother just broke up with his GF who was coming with us in Sept! Anyone wanna go with him? Hell probably even pay!
I'd be happy to, but somehow a 50-ish, grey-haired old ex-Navy man probably isn't what he's looking for... :shrug:

:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom