WDW Singles Roll Call

jchargu3

24 year old Male in Tampa :)

:wave:

My goal is to find a sweet disney loving girl that loves the "Scenic Route" from Tampa to Disney on the back of my motorcycle(s).

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Oh boy! Not sure if thats a good or bad thing... All I know is a tiger doesn't change their stripes, been there done that and well. Proceed with caution, that's all I can say!

They been together a while and remained friends so it should be okay. Disney might work some magic. Plus both their little hearts might melt when I give Colleen her ring!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So what are people here looking for? Dates, One Night Stands, Murders, Creepers, Sugar Daddys / Mammas to Pay for Vacations??

disneygirl1

They been together a while and remained friends so it should be okay. Disney might work some magic. Plus both their little hearts might melt when I give Colleen her ring!

Well that is good. Not many people can stay friends!!! I bet Disney will work some magic!! Do they know you are proposing to Colleen when you are there???

Debbie

45/F/New Orleans area

bartender with two teenage sons. Won't be getting to Disney anytime soon, as even our industry has been hit by the economy

Phonedave

So what are people here looking for? Dates, One Night Stands, Murders, Creepers, Sugar Daddys / Mammas to Pay for Vacations??

LOL

Thats what I am wondering. Thats why, even though I am single, I sort of sat back and watched. (If any well to do woman wants to pay for my vacation, well, heck, I'm game)

-dave

Debbie

LOL

Thats what I am wondering. Thats why, even though I am single, I sort of sat back and watched. (If any well to do woman wants to pay for my vacation, well, heck, I'm game)

-dave

Come to my bar. I can surely get you tanked up and you'll agree to pay for my trip! (and probably trips for all the women in Luling!) :lol:

Captain Chaos

The Tree Houses and Bay Lake Tower all in one vacation? I am super jealous! You will have to tell us all how they are!

I also posted on this thread like a year ago, still single, haha.

24(almost 25)/f/ Long Island, NY. Next trip...maybe Sept for my birthday, if not then November

You are more than welcome to join me for the two weeks.. LOL...

But, yes, the treehouses AND bay lake tower in one vacation and I am super excited!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom