I'm not sure how important these are (likely they're minor) but i do have some updates regarding other attractions plus the monorail (I got back from a trip less than a week ago).
- the monorail has Recieved some work. The Narration got an update. And a rather odd one at that. It'll sometimes be high pitched, and this is because according to a monorail CM "They wanted to speed it up to match certain areas" (my memory is fuzzy on his words). So apparently they edited the audio to speed it up, but did not correct the pitch after the effect was applied (so easy to fix or apply the effect without pitch change, I could do it). it is still the same narration as before, except sped up and higher pitched occasionally (I noticed this when i took the monorail to the contemporary from MK). Other than that, there is nothing major.
- Monster's inc. Laugh Floor recieved a new sign (or a temporary sign) it no longer is mounted on the Peoplemover's track area (for lack of a better term). It is now located on the ground. I DO have a photo of it (at least i think so), but it is on my phone (if not, I may have to screenshot a video and then upload that)
- Space mountain's exit is still going over the train tracks (has been since i was there in august). No word on how much longer or what is being done (I didn't ask because I actually like being able to stay back after riding space mountain and watch the train go by up close!)
- There is a sign now advertising the new tron coaster (although it did not specifically mention it) next to the WDWRR tracks. It (somewhat ironically) is placed in Fantasyland just a few feet from the shed (not the roundhouse, the small shed across the tracks). so that's (kind of) a step forward in terms of something being built. we likely won't see anything for an exterior or interior (including a track) to the attraction for perhaps another 6-12 months. (I do have a photo on my phone)
- Liberty Square Riverboat is still out for a major refurbishment (rivers of america is unaffected, it's just the boat) and will return in december (last i checked via a CM was august, it could have changed though). As for what is being done, I've not heard or read anything official–just speculation of a new boiler.
- There's still work going on around Prince Charming's Regal Carousel. It looks as though it's work on the shelter, but I can't tell for sure. (I don't think i have any photos)
- the biggest one I have to conrtibute? Stitch. I do know that was removed. I saw a photo of Stitch's figure stripped of the aesthetics (fur and everything, just bare mechanisms now). Stitch's control panel is STILL present outside the show building (I SHOULD have taken a photo, but I didn't). No clue what the control panel is still there. There's no way of telling as to whether it is still connected to power or not (at least to the average person). Only way to tell is to turn it on, but you'd need a key. I say we play this one by ear since I have a gut feeling this could cause speculation for a new, similar attraction sometime (still utilizing the same panel). I have seen photos of body wars' controls gutted (or at least partly), so that means Disney has no plans to revive that attraction or put something in its place that would utilize said controls. That closed in '04. Now it is just bare and the countdown clock still present. Stitch, however, is another story, so let's see where this goes. The panel could be removed soon (or in the near future) or it could stay (your guess is as good as mine). I don't think I know of any official word, but i haven't read the rumors about Stitch's replacement either. again, I say this has to be played be ear (eye?).