Nice to know
Nice to know
Congrats on almost getting 200K views on this postThis thread is a summary of rumors from our insiders (a from a few outside insiders). Please do not start discussing the content of the rumor (e.g., whether you like it or not). However questions or discussion about the status of the rumors (e.g., is that source reliable?) are fine. For discussions about the rumor, just follow the links to the source and discuss there. Thanks! This thread is an update of the previous rumor tracking thread found here. It was moved here to break up the info into separate posts since the forum software was choking on the one, big post.
Disney Hollywood Studios
In General / Park Wide
Timeline of Rumored and Major Events . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Schedule of Events for 2019
Video of Google Earth Pro with rumored and expected changes
What happened to that possible frontier land expansion at Magic Kingdom is that not going to happen anymore? It was supposed to be a new eTicket attraction along with the expansion as well. Not sure if they’re still considering this expansion. It would be nice if They added another e ticket attraction at MK.
Where did you hear that?
Am I following the timeline properly? I know the original post was from 2017, but I thought they got updated regularly. I don't want to create a buzz if it isn't correct, so feel free to delete this post if I'm not correct
- to open during Art Festival
- O Canada film update
- new China 360 film and seamless tech
- Beauty and the Beast sing-along
- Awesome Planet movie in the Land
- Apr: Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opens
- Fall... some sort of UK Ride, likely Poppins carousel [moved from 2021]
- Oct 1... the one-year interim show, Epcot Forever replaced with a permanent show featuring Disney music, the world, and IPs
- New Swolphin Tower opens
The UK: Unknown Ride
- a simple ride coming to UK
- the ride has been greenlit... whatever it is [here]
make that early Spring of 2021 [here]
Actually, in development hell, but still projected for MK's 50th (2021). [here] [here]
- make that possibly opening closer with Ratatouille (fall of 2020) [here]
- now a beefed up UK ride (probably at the expense of Coco) [here]
- work should begin in 2019 [here]
- originally, could have been a D, C, or B level ride [here], but once Poppins was decided upon, only a B or C ride.
- The IP...
A ride based on Brave seems to be the strongly hinted finalist, or the interpretation of such hint could be completely off [here]
- And now Brave seems to be off the table in favor of some other IP for some unknown type of ride [here]
- Mary Poppins is a contender [Jim Hill says MP is top contender with a carousel -- not confirmed by other insiders] [Again, MP is a contender, but not top choice.]
- And Mary Poppins is back in the lead again. A merry-go-round or some other ride types are being considered. [here] [here] [here]
- heard to be Poppins and it has been approved with work to begin by September '18 [here]
- still Poppins, maybe some hiccups, but should open the beginning of 2021 [here]
- OR... just a simple ride (whatever type of IP it may be) was recently approved and all previous assumptions are in doubt [here]
Comes from here, 5th bullet point down under timeline. Links to a post by Martin.
You should follow the links to see when those rumors/leaks were made. Newer, official announcements may have changed that. That section needs a cleaning up from me (as a lot of the Epcot section).
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.