• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor WDW Rumor and Timeline Tracker v.2

I didn't get any information that this was specifically for WDW or for only one parade. The number of chassis being built could be just a huge coincidence.

Would they build float chassis in the US for the foreign parks? Is California slated for a new parade?

And each float could consist of multiple chassis.
A US company built the float chassis's for DLP's 25th anniversary parade.

Texas84

Premium Member
Advertisement
Incredible work! Didn't see anything on the new restaurant in Japan.

Epcot_Imagineer

The Epcot threads have been a churnin' the past two days, may I suggest adding the possible move-up in timeline for SSE refurb and the extra posts regarding the UK/Brazil pavilions. I can link you the posts if needed.

EDIT: I don't keep up as well as I thought. Innoventions West update as well.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Original Poster
The Epcot threads have been a churnin' the past two days, may I suggest adding the possible move-up in timeline for SSE refurb and the extra posts regarding the UK/Brazil pavilions. I can link you the posts if needed.

EDIT: I don't keep up as well as I thought. Innoventions West update as well.
Yep, I'm bookmarking those posts now. Currently in WDW, so, may not update things til the weekend. 👍

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hollywood Studios

Sunset Blvd
  • no current plans disrupt the theming of Sunset Blvd [here] {added}
Mickey's and Minnie's Runaway Railway
  • Timeframe:
    • may have soft opening in August 2019 [here]
      • or even possibly July 2019 [here] {added}
Epcot

Entrance / Central Spine
  • Spine plans still up in the air. One plan keeps all of Communicore/Innoventions (regut), another plan razes half of it [here]
    • the plan that razes half of it (the West side) seems to be the winner [here] {added}
    • the M&Gs will find several new homes [here] {added}
Spaceship Earth
  • SSE may go down for a 2 year complete refurb, keeping the journey through communications concept but with new tracks and updated modern scenes (the internet is a thing!) [here]
    • but, that's not 'project Gamma' (which could be one of the proposed spine revamps). [here] and [here]
  • the major 2-3 year refurb is happening by the end of 2019 [here] {added}
  • expect scenes to be overhauled and a new descent, also major updates to queue, pre-show, post-show [here]; definitely not the coaster, "Time Racers" [here] {added}
Wonders of Life
  • And things change: The WoL received refurbed roofing and wasn't used as a Festival Center for F&G18. Additionally, Chapek and parks execs were seen casing it and Imagination pavilions. So, normal maintenance or, now, something more?
    • Good chance for an attraction based on a IP. [here] [here] [here] [here]
      • and more [here] and a possibility of a green light [here]
      • and the plan for whatever is going there to open with Guardians in 2021 [here]
      • likely to be multiple IPs for the younger crowd, no any 'real' attractions; will be done within 2-3 years; may start working on it in 2019 [here] (post #2,588) {added}
Land Pavilion
  • Circle of Life replaced [likely], still in the works [here]
    • new movie has been approved [here] (post #2,588) {added}
France:
  • Beauty and the Beast Sing-along
    • Sharing IdF's theater (not replacing it... maybe alternating times?) [official] [official]
    • will require minimal to virtual no changes to the theater itself [here] {added}
Japan
  • new restaurant currently being built (started in Sep 2018), little details, no official announcements [here] {added}
Brazil: a possible new national pavilion, [here]
In General / Park Wide
  • Gondola Lift!
    • gondola stations will not be inside the security bubble [here] {added}

Last edited:
Top Bottom