WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

Fountain of Information

....LOL it's the number 3 that has the Mickey (I think that is why it is in black too)

I can never find them and then even after I have been told where to look, I still cant find it.
_________

Here is a picture of the Fountain of Information from Futurecom at Communicore from Aug 1983.

1046248235_7f2e2dea27_o.jpg

Figment82

Look at the inside of the number 3. It forms Mickey's ears and a square Mickey head.

Actually, the ends of the 3 have been curved ever so slightly to give Mickey a true rounded head. The artist placed it in there deliberately - it really is an actual Hidden Mickey.

micmous

Great picture! Where was this taken at? When I arrive at December, I'm going to make sure I get this picture.

It is taken in Cinderella's castle where you meet Cinderella before going up to eat. If you look up on the wall opposite the clock the two mice are up there. I hope this helps.

WhyteAL

TheMOM before you get madd and spank me, I know you said one pic a day but I won't be able to log on Fri-Sun so these pics are submitted in adavance :) ...

Thank you mom and I promise to be good :cool: ...

This is Ariel still dreamin about our world..."betcha on land they understand that, that global warming boils our water, little fishy, sticky, and steamy..." Poor girl sits out in that blazin sun all day. With all that humidty Disney must waste a fortune on Ariel's Hair stylist...:lookaroun

DSC03281.jpg

First day of winter in MGM/DHS...

DSC02241_1.jpg

Oh NO! Hooks got Tink!

DSC02233_1.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom