WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmomof3

What a great picture........I have an Animal Kingdom room in my home, would you mind if I printed this and framed it for my wall?? Just a beautiful pic!!

Help your self!!! I love Animal Kingdom too. I can't wait to go next month!:D You have a trip coming up too right?

mathew-westfall

This is that 1% of fireworks shots that comes out okay:

CastleWishes.jpg

Gorjus

Anyone have any pics of the POR grounds or the GF??? I would greatly appreciate it!

I don't know if anyone is aware, but there is a new service coming out for Photopass. You can schedule a family portrait session at the Grand Floridian. Depending on the size of your group you can choose a number of locations inside and out. The portraits will be of the type that you would want to blow up to 16x20's and frame and hang on your wall. They will be expanding past the GF eventually to other resorts, but right now it is at the Grand Floridian. Right now they are soft testing it with cast member families, but it should be open soon. This girl above also reminded me of the service.

I don't think my wife even knew I took this:

Lost.jpg

I really like this photo. It is a nice relaxful evening just soaking in the magic of the Magic Kingdom.

Francis (behind the tree) and Paige!!!:sohappy: I love Francis and Paige. They are the ones that do that great skit where he declares his undying love for her.........after knowing her for a week.

It should be very simple to photoshop out the Jungle Cruise Skipper's body and make it look like your little pirate there is at the helm his own pirate ship. But perhaps the fun is showing that he is piloting a Jungle Cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom