WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lspicknall

p061130006.jpg

Gorjus

That is gorgeous!!! I forget gorjus, did you need a tripod for your night time epcot shots?

Yes I used a tripod. I agree they are a pain to carry. However, there are smaller tripods that can fit in your pocket (gorillapod, I think). Since I live here, I just picked a day, came around 7 PM and brought my tripod. I waited till World Showcase was almost empty and took photos from Italy to Mexico plus some of Space Ship Earth. Another day I'll bring the tripod and do the other half of World Showcase. But remember, a good trashcan and fence railing work well too.

i'm not sure of her name either. but we saw her dressed in a different outfit in june. i'm sure they do different things all the time. she and a few other characters were walking around taking pics with people and then they stopped and did the cutest little show in the middle of the road! haha. it cracked me up. she was trying to get her boyfriend to stay with her, but then this rich actress lady wanted her boyfriend. lol. it's a long and confusing story...but the point is that it was funny! haha.
~Renee

Now, I used to see her all the time and my brain is fried right now and I can't remember her name. However, it wasn't the girl that did the girlfriend scene. That is Paige Turner, Francis Flute, and Kitty Kalico. After knowing eachother for a week, Francis declares his undying love to Paige. She puts him off saying it is too soon. Kitty comes along and wants Francis. This makes Paige see his worth and now she wants him as well. Francis then has to decide.

I love this. I usually zoom in to get a close up different angle of Italy. I'll have to try going wide to get more water in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom