WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

brkgnews

*sigh again* Looking at PeweterPirate and JeffB's photos... how in God's name do you wake up one day and say "ya know what'd really make this thing shine? A wand!"

[/"that guy"]

Disneyfalcon

Add me to the list of people who don't know why they never opened this thread before!
Here's mine!
Disneyland009.jpg

jeffb

That's a super cool picture Jeff. Did you have to use a long shutter speed to get it? Or just take the picture at the right time?

Disneyfalcon - thanks. Just the right time, I believe the sign is always cycling through the effect. I love the attention to detail that Disney puts into their signage.

cooleo

Just wanted to share an idea with everyone here. I have saved many of the pics from this thread into a folder called wallpaper. I then chose this folder for my desktop background & set it to change pictures every couple minutes. With all the great photography here, this has made being @ work much more pleasant.:sohappy: Then I use my iTunes to play the background music from the parks (I have loads of this stuff on my iPod) & my office becomes the next best thing to being there.

Disneyfalcon

Here's mine for today. I saw this very funny water spot in Adventureland one day! My family laughed at me for taking a picture.
I guess the grey stripe on the bottom was an uploading error?

IMG_0269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom