WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&D

The replicas do look pretty close to our Captain Jack though it seems that Disney has cleaned them up a bit for the general population (us guests).

I have seen the show (outside of POC) and it really is well done.

Now, I patiently wait for 'Pirates 3' "At Worlds End".

Zack Attack

MikesPictures356.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

This is one thread I absolutely have to check every day. Even if I don't have time to spend browsing, I make sure to take 5 minutes every day for myself to get my fix. These photos are awsome!! Keep 'em coming! To the OP who started the thread....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

DocAudio

Wow! What a great thread. I aspire to take a pic even half as good as these. I hope that I will have even one to post when I get back in July that will be worthy of posting. Keep the pics coming.

dazzer68

Minnie at disney new york hotel @ disneyland paris she was standing there all by herself.............! looks like she was waiting for business,if ya know what i mean, but i dont think minnies that kinda girl, i mean mouse!
DSC01316.jpg

cooleo

can you tell us how to do the 'wallpaper' thing, is it a made up file called wallpaper or is there a file somewhere called wallpaper, and how do you get it to change pictures?

I am using a Mac here at work. I have a folder called Wallpaper with all of my pics from this thread in it. You choose that folder for your Desktop Background & set it to change the pic every so often, depending on you preference. This way it is my background that is changing. Not a screensaver. I don't have to get my screensaver up to sit ther & watch it. I can continue working & watch the pictures change in the background. For the music part, my iPod is connected to my computer via a dock & the music plays on my iTunes thru my desktop speakers. This is truly the best a Disney Fan can ask for when not able to be in the parks.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Gorjus

taking a photo of the parking lot:lol: :lol:

That is a great way to remember where you parked; especially if you have spent time in the adult beverage section of World Showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom