WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

104_104.jpg

dazzer68

can you tell us how to do the 'wallpaper' thing, is it a made up file called wallpaper or is there a file somewhere called wallpaper, and how do you get it to change pictures?

jeffb

PewterPirate - I am really enjoying your pictures of EPCOT Center. What I would give to spend one more day at EPCOT Center circa 1985.

jeffb

The last two pics I posted of Spaceship Earth where taken by my dad in Jan 83, so the paint was still drying in the park :)

Jan 83 - awesome. That is great that you still have the pictures.

Would you happen to have any shots of the Horizons building under contruction or anything from inside Communicore?

raven

Just wanted to share an idea with everyone here. I have saved many of the pics from this thread into a folder called wallpaper. I then chose this folder for my desktop background & set it to change pictures every couple minutes. With all the great photography here, this has made being @ work much more pleasant.:sohappy: Then I use my iTunes to play the background music from the parks (I have loads of this stuff on my iPod) & my office becomes the next best thing to being there.

I've done this as well! All of these pictures are too good to hide from everyone. :wave:

dazzer68

I've done this as well! All of these pictures are too good to hide from everyone. :wave:
could you please put step by step instructions how to do this ive been trying most of the night trying to work out how to do it ,but i cant!:brick:
thanks in advance

Gorjus

To set a photo as your wallpaper/background, right click on the photo and click save as background/save as wallpaper.

The other way is to save the photo to your computer. Right click the photo and click save as. Then create a file for the photo or add the photo to another file you have. Then go to the desktop, right click on the desktop, click on properties, click on wallpaper/background, and choose the photo you just saved.

To make a screensaver of all these photos, save a bunch of them in a separate folder. Then go to the desktop, right click on desktop, click on properties, click on screen saver, click on my pictures, click on settings, adjust the settings to your liking, then choose browse to choose the file with all your photos in it. Finish choosing your settings, then click ok.

I have Windows XP Media Edition. I don't know how to do it for Vista.

dazzer68

oH WOW!!!!!
thanks i done it its brillant! now i have to go over the 100+ pages here and get those pictures its brilliant thanks!
now if i could just add some music........:ROFLOL:

WDWFigment

Does anyone know if these Captain Jack's are paid better than other character entertainers? It seems they interact a lot more, and they all CLOSELY resemble Depp's character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom