WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Xenor

img_0878.jpg

ChuckElias

The scene is from an old Mickey Mouse book and I think it was titled something like Cross Country With Mickey (but don't quote me on it).
I read this book in 4th grade!!!! I remember it clearly, especially the part where they drove the trailer right through a giant Sequoia tree.

earldw28

OK, so this isn't in Disney World but I had to post it because I just got it today. Unfortunately, Georgia only allows 7 letters and not 8 which is why its not DSNYWRLD but I think its easy enough to figure out.

tag.jpg

:ROFLOL:Will you be at WDW during the first few days of Oct 09?

Nibblesandbits and Disneyfalcon - Thanks you for the kind words on the Palais Du Cinema photo.

Cooleo - fantastic Wishes shot in post 3111!
WDWFigment - great Hat shot in post 3115!
KeeKee - Amazing monorail shot in post 3116!

Here is my post for today, the legendary Honey Darling, one of the Citizens of Hollywood at the Disney Hollywood Studios.

3160242985_d2c17b51fa_o.jpg
Is that a hidden mickey in her earring?:animwink:

JediMasterMatt

Well everybody, it's that magical time. It's time for me to stop posting pictures to this thread. Although the pictures I've been posting may have been "new" to you, they are all at least one year old for me. It's time for me to get some "really new" pictures to post. This Friday, my wife and I depart for the World.

It may take me awhile to get the new photos ready. I'll have thousands to sort through and then post online. This trip, I'm taking a entire different breed of camera (Nikon D700) and a bunch of lenses designed to work in low-light situations. I'm hoping to get a bunch of great Spectro and dark ride photos to share with all of you along with a slew of fireworks shots.

Before I ride off into the temporary sunset, I thought I'd go back to the beginning. The first picture I posted here has a unique story, that probably lead to my Disney photo obsession, which I shared in this thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=329868

This time around, I'm going to try to improve on it. :) As Han Solo once said... "Here's where the fun begins!"

So, until I post again - take care and T.T.F.N.

P1312406.jpg

Azerin

jeffb and nibblesandbits glad you liked the UFO Space Mountain picture :D

I think I am finally done processing pictures from our December WDW trip :D There are a lot of pictures on flickr from the trip (over 2000) so obviously I still have some I can post here hehe... BUT... in less than two weeks I will be going to Disneyland Paris for the first time! :D So in about a month if you guys don't mind... some DLP pictures might start invading this thread hehe ;)

Here is mine for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where you can find the rest of the pictures from this trip :D

cooleo

Good Morning everyone! :cool:

Jedi - Great job on the Wishes shot. I can't wait to see some of your DLP photos. ENJOY! :wave: :wave: :wave:
Azerin - I always Loved that view of Splash.

Here's my offering for today....

Clicking the picture will take you to it's flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom