WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Well everybody, it's that magical time. It's time for me to stop posting pictures to this thread. Although the pictures I've been posting may have been "new" to you, they are all at least one year old for me. It's time for me to get some "really new" pictures to post. This Friday, my wife and I depart for the World.

It may take me awhile to get the new photos ready. I'll have thousands to sort through and then post online. This trip, I'm taking a entire different breed of camera (Nikon D700) and a bunch of lenses designed to work in low-light situations. I'm hoping to get a bunch of great Spectro and dark ride photos to share with all of you along with a slew of fireworks shots.

Before I ride off into the temporary sunset, I thought I'd go back to the beginning. The first picture I posted here has a unique story, that probably lead to my Disney photo obsession, which I shared in this thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=329868

This time around, I'm going to try to improve on it. :) As Han Solo once said... "Here's where the fun begins!"

So, until I post again - take care and T.T.F.N.

P1312406.jpg

Have fun! I can't wait to see what you produce with the new toys!

Good Morning everyone! :cool:

Jedi - Great job on the Wishes shot. I can't wait to see some of your DLP photos. ENJOY! :wave: :wave: :wave:
Azerin - I always Loved that view of Splash.

Here's my offering for today....

Clicking the picture will take you to it's flickr page.

Excellent shot!

Here's mine for today:

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page!

cooleo

Are some of you using photoshop on these pics??wow! their amazing.:D

I do use Photoshop to add my Signature, remove a little digital noise & make little adjustments to the saturation. However, I usually keep that to a minimum since my goal is improve upon my "photographing" abilities. :cool:

Today, 14:08
krankenstein
user_offline.gif

Jambo!

DSCN1049.jpg

Welcome to a kingdom of animals... real, ancient and imagined: a kingdom ruled by lions, dinosaurs and dragons; a kingdom of balance, harmony and survival; a kingdom we enter to share in the wonder, gaze at the beauty, thrill at the drama, and learn.
~Nick~
It's not a religion, it's a relationship! †

• My WDWMAGIC Photo Album • My Trip Countdown

If someone would show me this and told me it was a mountain in colorado id believe them!!snow looks so real!!:hammer::hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom