WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

wannabeBelle

Jeff, I cant even begin to describe what I think of your pic today. it looks like an oil painting!!!!! I loved yesterday's but this is almost surreal. Id ask how you did it, except that I probalby wouldnt understand most of what you'd tell me!!! Just AMAZING. Belle

KeeKee

Jeff, I cant even begin to describe what I think of your pic today. it looks like an oil painting!!!!! I loved yesterday's but this is almost surreal. Id ask how you did it, except that I probalby wouldnt understand most of what you'd tell me!!! Just AMAZING. Belle

He's good, ain't he?

Here's mine for today:

3250041791_dc1aab85c4.jpg

wannabeBelle

He is!!!! One of these days we will do a photography scavanger hunt with Jeff leading the way!!! Hey KeeKee,It took a minute however I totally got what your picture is of. Interesting perspective!!!! Belle

jeffb

He is!!!! One of these days we will do a photography scavanger hunt with Jeff leading the way!!! Hey KeeKee,It took a minute however I totally got what your picture is of. Interesting perspective!!!! Belle

WannabeBelle and KeeKee - thank you for the super kind words. As that old saying goes Flattery will get you everywhere!

nibblesandbits

Love this pic! Very unique!

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where I just uploaded 250 more pictures :p

Love this too! Totally different perspective.

Wow! I agree with Marie...this looks like an oil painting. Absolutely gorgeous.

IGreat shot (rare colors, too!).

Thank you...that's what I loved about it. All the rare colors.

You guys just blow me away with the quality of these pictures. I'm almost embarrassed to post any. :ROFLOL:

I definitely don't feel like I post the best photos...but I want to share pics none the less. Never be embarrassed to post photos...everyone's photos are unique and offer up different perspectives. Everyone's photos are beautiful. :wave:

Mine for today:

DSC_0102.jpg

Tater48

Excellent fireworks shot. A lot of us around here have gone to longer exposures with the fireworks, and we thus miss the really cool shapes like these. I'll have to remember to try this, because this is awesome!

Thanks Tom, they're not much compared to yours though. My wife ooohs and aaahs over some of your pictures. Matter of fact, she has one of them up as our background.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom